Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Bassist Available

• 26-10-2009 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Bassist available, Limerick, Clare , Tipperary area. looking for covers band only, all music styles. 20+ years experience. Invested heavily in good quality equipment. Own Transport.
    Please PM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Are you capable of playing non-covalent bass lines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 JBass

very good ah ha ha!!

I put it in the wrong place.Ill have to move it.

I only play polar covalent basslines when the diplole moment of the molecule lies closer to the E string rather than the A String!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Marvinthefish

I suppose you have expertise in the safe handling of sodium hydroxide, ammonia, butyl lithium, triethyl amine etc.

Marvin,

Thats true I know the MSDS for all those chemicals off by heart!!!

Are you offering me a job?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Marvinthefish

JBass wrote: »
    Marvin,

Thats true I know the MSDS for all those chemicals off by heart!!!

Are you offering me a job?

Cheers

That depends. I have an imaginary chemical company under the sea. Are you willing to work in this saline environment? I need a team player who works well under pressure(about 10 atmospheres) and loves animals (giant squid, white whales, sealions etc.)

• Advertisement

Ah Marvin thats not on now!!

You cant have a chemical company under the sea.
    Grant it the saline would be an advantage removing the inorganic byproducts from our organic reactions but how would we purify the organic product?
    Our solvents would be constantly wet and our butyl lithium (n, tert or sec Butyl!!) would be useless!!!
    We couldnt use any inert gases to blanket our reactions!!

I mean come on Marvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Moved from Physics and Chemistry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Sblakepcs

Hi, We are a covers band that play Judas Priest, Arch Enemy, and a few more. We are in search of a bassist and also if you sing that would be great as well.
    We are based in Nenagh Co Tipperary.

Advertisement