Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What bike related thing is in the post to you right now ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭rtmie

Dropbars, tape and stem. Parts for modding the giant rapid commuter to drops.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Nuts .....

(rear axle ones)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭dancrowley

53/39 chainrings (upping from "compact").

Sweat GUTR; this yoke acts like a gutter to direct sweat away from your eyes. Looks a bit daft but I'll try anything.

Reusable 3oz squeezy bottles; will use these for homemade gels i'm gonna concoct.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Some tubus rack adapter bits and bobs from SJS that will hopefully let me put my Evo Fly onto my Rose Cross DX. Very impressed with SJS range of small parts, way better than Wiggle or CRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭thekerrycyclist

Replacement Headset bearings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Awaiting on delivery of my Garmin speed and cadence sensors so that I can enter the lovely world of Zwift with the home trainer :p and also a new wheelset and casette. Nothing flashy just an upgrade on the crappy stock wheels I got on my bike which means I can just have a turbo trainer backwheel ready to pop on when I want to use it. There a set of Fulcrum quattros http://www.wiggle.com/fulcrum-racing-quattro-clincher-wheelset/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Boom!

sidi_cape-mtb-2015-giallo-fluo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

001_zpsld5fbjoc.jpg

Rose Xeon Team CGF 3100 Di2

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Dave_White

Titanium chainring bolts. Nothing special, but tired of ruining alloy ones and wanted to have something bit more exotic/long lasting.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Hu Deman

Winter Bib tights, overshoes and armwarmers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Castelli Mortirolo 3 jacket

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

Crud roadracers

• Registered Users Posts: 25 frosty90

Crud Road Racers Mk2 from Chain Reaction. Hopefully will keep bike and rider slightly cleaner!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Obviously the time of year - SKS Race Blades XL, from swimcyclerun, as it's looking like Saturdays spin will be on wet roads at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Ekoi Fast II helmet

eBay Solar Storm CREE light.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

My late-night/early-morning shopping this time has me after buying Aerobars.

Gonna keep them on my Felt racer which I'm keeping on the turbo for the coming months. Since they're an alien concept for me to use right now I'll prob just end up using them to hold up my college notes to help me study from now til Christmas :o

Gotta stop this late-night shopping lark,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

freedom thickslick road tyres....sitting here waiting for anpost van

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Technically not in the post but on reserve and collect. Some new 48mm tubes. Didnt realise the mid section wheelset i bought needed 45mm valves or loner so the bunch of 43mm ones i have are no use.

grrr

• Registered Users Posts: 31,008 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I feel sick and excited with shopadrenaline.

Screen_Shot_2015_10_29_at_16_17_19.png

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Problem is, I use express delivery, and by the time I think about this thread the bleedin' thing's arrived already:(

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Beasty wrote: »
    Problem is, I use express delivery, and by the time I think about this thread the bleedin' thing's arrived already:(

:pac:

You should lie like everyone else does and list your items after they've arrived.

You should lie like everyone else does and list your items after they've arrived.
    Then I'd be accused of hogging the thread ....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭lennymc

i've lost track. Lots of little bits, then they turn up and i'm like "did i even order that?"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

lennymc wrote: »
    i've lost track. Lots of little bits, then they turn up and i'm like "did i even order that?"

No. No you didn't. I just keep putting in the wrong address. Would ya just pop them in a box and send them on to me and do the same to any more that turn up...

I ordered a jersey today oblivious to the fact I ordered the same one last week! It was only when the (Australia based) supplier emailed me to say they would send both together that it suddenly dawned on me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Loads of lights from Aliexpress.

You can never have enough lights during winter and I don't want a broken spine.

I ordered a jersey today oblivious to the fact I ordered the same one last week! It was only when the (Australia based) supplier emailed me to say they would send both together that it suddenly dawned on me.....

That's just old age.

That's just old age.
    Same effect on you lenny?

• Advertisement

That's just old age.

Advertisement