Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA glitching friends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

There is already a topic on glitching, I believe some of the guys have been doing different ones, I have tried a few on the Xbox with 99% success, sold most of the cars to make a bit of money :D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Rgb.ie

There is already a topic on glitching, I believe some of the guys have been doing different ones, I have tried a few on the Xbox with 99% success, sold most of the cars to make a bit of money :D

The one where you shoot the car until it goes on fire? It's patched on ps4

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Rgb.ie wrote: »
    Not sure how kosher this is to post here but I know some of the crew would be interested in this:

(Fixed the embed code)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,430 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Rgb.ie wrote: »
    Not sure how kosher this is to post here but I know some of the crew would be interested in this:

youtube.com/watch?v=UN0r9yMG6SI

Looks pretty straight forward, works best using the panto and can bypass 45 minute wait if you over write a car like the rusty rebel.

Doubt this will last long, best make the most of it.

Now, where do you buy that hydra again!? :)

Merged your thread with the current Glitching one.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

anyone about that wants to do the panto glitch on ps4? im on there now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

i tried the shooting the car until it goes on fire, glitch didn't seem to work (ps4), but i did do all the steps again and i was able to drive the car into the garage instead of up to the door? can you drive certain cars you steal into your garage? as i was able to when i tried the glitch again, i just wasted 134k on a second garage otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Glitches have been patched

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

the panto/back of the truck glitch isnt. XB1 got the update today that ps4 got before the weekend that patched the shooting the car glitch & dukes o death

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Trying out the new solo glitch involving putting a race placement right outside your garage. Just duped my first Panto, here come the good times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

TacoMan wrote: »
    Trying out the new solo glitch involving putting a race placement right outside your garage. Just duped my first Panto, here come the good times :D

Glitch is still working.

Here's a link to YouTube video (copy and paste it as I can't post URLs yet)

youtu.be/q3sWwtiLJf8

There's a link in the video description to download the mission from the rockstar social club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

• Registered Users Posts: 10,470 ✭✭✭✭guil

So if I want to do this with two separate buildings, I presume I drive into the full garage?

Not sure if it works using two different buildings. The glitch I'm using, you have to drive through the job circle just outside the garage, then into your full garage.

When it gives the message about the garage being full hit circle then it lands you in the lobby of the job outside the garage.

Back out of the lobby and walk straight into your other garage with free spaces.

Then you should be asked to replace a vehicle, pick an empty slot and boom, a duped Panto appears. $228k.

It should work with it only if a job like this is outside the building??? Maybe it won't??? Also this morning I was able to glitch a upgraded panto to my second character who is level 1... Simple to do and now jus to fill 3 garages...

I bought 2 at eclipse towers. What are the best cars to dupe?

guil wrote: »
    I bought 2 at eclipse towers. What are the best cars to dupe?

Buy a panto and do it up with all the upgrades that ya av unlocked and ya should be gettin a resale of 228k for a fully upgraded dupe...

May do some races cos I've loads to unlock. Don't suppose there's anyway to bypass the 48 min wait?

Notin to bypass 48 Min wait... If ya get some1 to. Share wins wit ya do criminal records and set to motorbikes One lap and 50 wins unlocks most upgrades...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

If you need wins or rally races or whatever to unlock stuff message me later if you see me on. I'll be your hamster!

Cheers big ears

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

lads I keep getting 'missions can only be triggered on foot' any help?

edit: I got one duplicate and it won't work again

edit again: I just made a new session and it works every time. thanks lads

Anybody want to unlock the parts add me on ps4 - GUINNESS__DUMP

Looks like the solo dupe glitch (drive through the race marker) is patched. Just tried it in an Invite Only, Crew Only and public lobbies, no dupes. Reports on 7sins saying the same. This is on PS4, not sure about other platforms.

TacoMan wrote: »
    Looks like the solo dupe glitch (drive through the race marker) is patched. Just tried it in an Invite Only, Crew Only and public lobbies, no dupes. Reports on 7sins saying the same. This is on PS4, not sure about other platforms.

Was working perfect Last nite and after two o clock stopped no matter what I done...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Good enough for yis, rich basterds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Good enough for yis, rich basterds.

Auto Frankie reply:

30488-Woody-Harrelson-crying-money-b-8fc5.gif

Possible new duplication glitch. Haven't tried it as I'm offline for the night. Will try tomorrow and post if it works.

(Copy & paste link)
    se7ensins.com/forums/threads/possibly-a-new-dupe-glitch.1320854/

Seen ya on se7ens blackgator the glitch worked for me 3 times dunno how or what or why but it's a confusing One and won't dupe no more... So I said feck it... Will try again l8tr...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Seen ya on se7ens blackgator the glitch worked for me 3 times dunno how or what or why but it's a confusing One and won't dupe no more... So I said feck it... Will try again l8tr...

Tried loads of times and no go.
    Sick looking at pantos at this point.
    If it does work I might switch to Elergys.

Here's a video showing glitch

youtu.be/mYm7FBzxC3I

Working for me now.

#theglitchliveson

• Advertisement

Reading that the glitch is very hit and miss. Some players reporting that duping over Elegys is unsuccessful the majority of the time, and to use a street car - Zion or Blista being the best choices. Will try these later and see how I get on.

Advertisement