Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Has anybody gone to the Gaeltacht

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Aoibheann.E

thanks ..but i need names 1's in donegal!! me and my friend our set on going 2 donegal.. the 1 we were suppose 2 go 2 told us now that their not doin cursa 3? (an chead ghluain eile) that nobody went 2 it last year! we have 2 go 2 well prob a cursa c cos were doing the jc...?? :(
    went last year 2 colaiste na noilean but dont wanna go back... :mad:!!
    its actually so hard 2 find a actual gaeltacht in donegal.. and theres loads of them?? like i don't understand?? if ya can help well ANYONE it would be great! :)icon6.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Gaoth Dobhair if you're going to Donegal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Aoibheann.E

:eek::eek: is that some1 blaming me 4 "A lot of people are using today's snow day to catch up on stuff! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif" hey im blaming aoibheann tongue.gif
    whats this all bout?!?? haha jus wonder tis it me? :):confused::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 boghopper

I went to one two years in a row years ago, Colaiste Cohmain in Rossport 86 and 87 and i loved it. being the only Northy there that only had 2 years of irish in secondary school It took a while to adjust and learn very quickly how to communicate. no bearla at all or you were sent home. walked everywhere caused i busted the crank on my bmx, 8 miles to Rinroe beach to have the wind blow sand up into your eyes. Happy days. Brilliant people, made lots of mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I went one year and liked it. Should have return the next year :(

Colaiste Ciarain, Tí Seoige. she tried making curry once, not good, but the horror stories of bad food didn't exist. It wasn't the best food but it wasn't the worst. And I was fussy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement