22-09-2009, 03:31   #1

Ros na Run

Best-ish Soap ar ais in its' usual spot De Mhairt 8.30 & De Deardaoin 8.30 til 9.
In the comeback episode, teann Mack ar an ol & codlaionn se le Roise (Linda Breathnach as Seacht) & ni mhaith se dul ahead leis an wedding avec an Bunny-Boiler.
Gabh mo leithsceal faoi mo Gaeilge!
Nil me abalta bheith ag fanacht chun an Shairsint a feiceal. An bhfuil si criochnaithe leis na forgai don siopa troscan Reids?
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
23-09-2009, 02:13   #2
Also Starring LeVar Burton

Talk about coming back with a bang. There was so much going on in that episode it was hard to keep up. I hope Mack doesn't go through with the wedding - I can't stand Adelaide. Hope Riona will be back this year... and O'Dowd...
Thanks from:
25-09-2009, 00:35   #3
Utopia Parkway

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNegative View Post
Talk about coming back with a bang. There was so much going on in that episode it was hard to keep up. I hope Mack doesn't go through with the wedding - I can't stand Adelaide. Hope Riona will be back this year... and O'Dowd...
In fairness to Mack I wouldn't be able to turn down a roll in the sack with Roise either.
25-09-2009, 01:51   #4
Also Starring LeVar Burton

Thank christ Mack saw sense in the end and didn't marry that psychopath. Feel very sorry for John Joe - he never catches a break. And fu*king hell, what's Jason playing at - no matter what his issues with Tadhg are, his newborns sister's life hangs in the balance and he's the one who could save her.
Thanks from:
01-10-2009, 02:41   #5

Reckon Conal (?) is getting jealous of the young wan in Gaudis.
Where's O'Dowds' Missus? She was canoodling & cavorting with Daniel at end of last series?
Didn't realise Bernie'd made like a leaf & split with the ex-priest. Why?
No Lee/Leonora so far. Is she at college in real-life which'd explain her' absence on-screen.
And no Michael (The Sheikh) fos either or was it a blink & ye'll miss him appearance.
Vince & the ex Catriona & her' beau Steve O'Neachtain (why's that name familiar?) have been absent also so far.
Still, early days, ondly Episode 3 so far.
Wonder will Searsaint Una be gone now to go & teach full-time in real life & do ads for Reids Furniture? Qare strange seeing her on the couch, at the table etc. out of context.
Advertisement
05-10-2009, 15:21   #6
Whiskey Devil

Great stuff as usual.
07-10-2009, 13:50   #7
lucylu

I'm delighted its back on.
Sundays Ollchlar is my guilty pleasure
10-10-2009, 15:19   #8
LizT

Love love love Ros na Run...
Hopefully that Adelaide yoke will be out of it soon - can't stand looking at her face for much longer. Does anyone else think she's a sh*te actress?
12-10-2009, 17:37   #9
Whiskey Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucylu View Post
I'm delighted its back on.
Sundays Ollchlar is my guilty pleasure
Guilty pleasure? Never!
Advertisement
12-10-2009, 17:44   #10
Whiskey Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizt View Post
Love love love Ros na Run...
Hopefully that Adelaide yoke will be out of it soon - can't stand looking at her face for much longer. Does anyone else think she's a sh*te actress?
'Think she is actually pregnant so she's gonna be around for this series at least. Not mad about this storyline to be honest. Should have just left it at her being a nutter and got rid of her.
12-10-2009, 17:50   #11
LizT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Devil View Post
'Think she is actually pregnant so she's gonna be around for this series at least. Not mad about this storyline to be honest. Should have just left it at her being a nutter and got rid of her.
Yeah I know she's pregnant. TBH I'm kinda hoping she's lying about it or something. Either that or she leaves and arrives back with the baby, dumps it with Mack and then leaves again!

BTW how weird was it to hear Tadgh speak English???
Thanks from:
12-10-2009, 18:10   #12
Whiskey Devil

That's a possibility actually! I think O' Dowd and Ríona are back soon. Hasn't been the same without 'em.

The normally use Gaelgoir doctors so I think they went for a more realistic scenario this time and used an Indian doctor instead. Macdara Ó Fátharta has been in the Clinic and a few other English language shows on RTE. Don't think I've seen him speak English on Ros na Run before.
Thanks from:
12-10-2009, 18:12   #13
LizT

Ooooo what will O'Dowd and Riona be doing?
Thought she was in the witness protection program?
12-10-2009, 18:19   #14
Whiskey Devil

As far as I know they both just took a year out. Dunno how they're writing them back in though. Jim lurking in the shadows no doubt.
14-10-2009, 00:42   #15
Whiskey Devil

Labhrás = legend. Always makes me laugh.

Hope Cóilín is back soon too!

Anyone else notice Mike from Fair City is gonna be Catriona's new love interest. Strange how he was in last Thursday's episode for a minute and hasn't been seen since.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion