26-02-2021, 17:48   #5551
snowgal

I actually let out a very girlie squealy 'Heeeeath' when he came on screen, was so happy to see that face!
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
26-02-2021, 18:45   #5552
washiskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgal View Post
I actually let out a very girlie squealy 'Heeeeath' when he came on screen, was so happy to see that face!
Me too!
(2) thanks from:
03-03-2021, 13:44   #5553
washiskin

I rarely feel sorry for Justin, but he just can win with that wan.....
03-03-2021, 18:58   #5554
dee_mc

Is the "Leah is suddenly mental" thing leading up to her having some time off? I'm sure I read she's training for the Aus version of Strictly Come Dancing.
03-03-2021, 23:02   #5555
JP Liz V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by washiskin View Post
Me too!
What a ride, love Heath Braxton
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
04-03-2021, 13:52   #5556
washiskin

Jayziz..... don't they ever get tired of the "i hate you because I fancy the a*se off you" schtick?
It's as old as the hills.....
Thanks from:
04-03-2021, 17:04   #5557
Gee_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Liz V1 View Post
What a ride, love Heath Braxton
That is the best and only way to describe him!!
Wonder was it just a once off appearance?
04-03-2021, 21:45   #5558
wawaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_G View Post
Yep it was
Thanks from:
04-03-2021, 21:59   #5559
Gee_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawaman View Post
Yep it was
WHY?! Why would they do such a thing?
Advertisement
07-03-2021, 03:03   #5560
JP Liz V1

Spoiler: Home and Away bosses have announced a pregnancy storyline for Mackenzie Booth.

Mackenzie (Emily Weir) confides in her friend and housemate Ziggy Astoni on Australian screens next week, explaining that she's expecting Ari Parata's baby.

The baby bombshell comes at a difficult time for Mackenzie, whose world has been turned upside-down since Ari's ex-partner Mia Anderson arrived in Summer Bay.

Over the past few weeks, episodes airing in Australia have seen Ari (Rob Kipa-Williams) start to leave Mackenzie out in the cold following Mia's return to his life.

Ari was in a serious relationship with Mia (Anna Samson) years ago and he was also a stepfather figure to Mia's daughter Chloe. Their time together only ended because Ari was sentenced to ten years in prison.

Although Ari has been happy with Mackenzie, he has unresolved feelings for Mia and wonders how life could have turned out differently if he hadn't been sent to jail.

Future episodes will see Ari act on his feelings for Mia, suggesting that he may be ready to move on from Mackenzie for good.

However, when a rejected Mackenzie discovers that she's pregnant, will she tell Ari and could this affect Summer Bay's newest love triangle?
07-03-2021, 03:06   #5561
JP Liz V1

Quote:
Yes unfortunately I'd love him back full time

Does Irene talk about him and Bianca anymore, she used visit them in the city, did they have another baby
07-03-2021, 15:00   #5562
washiskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Liz V1 View Post
Spoiler: Home and Away bosses have announced a pregnancy storyline for Mackenzie Booth.

Mackenzie (Emily Weir) confides in her friend and housemate Ziggy Astoni on Australian screens next week, explaining that she's expecting Ari Parata's baby.

The baby bombshell comes at a difficult time for Mackenzie, whose world has been turned upside-down since Ari's ex-partner Mia Anderson arrived in Summer Bay.

Over the past few weeks, episodes airing in Australia have seen Ari (Rob Kipa-Williams) start to leave Mackenzie out in the cold following Mia's return to his life.

Ari was in a serious relationship with Mia (Anna Samson) years ago and he was also a stepfather figure to Mia's daughter Chloe. Their time together only ended because Ari was sentenced to ten years in prison.

Although Ari has been happy with Mackenzie, he has unresolved feelings for Mia and wonders how life could have turned out differently if he hadn't been sent to jail.

Future episodes will see Ari act on his feelings for Mia, suggesting that he may be ready to move on from Mackenzie for good.

However, when a rejected Mackenzie discovers that she's pregnant, will she tell Ari and could this affect Summer Bay's newest love triangle?
Great.... that's all we need....
Thanks from:
18-03-2021, 15:15   #5563
Gee_G

What's your ones story that is with John Palmer?
Thanks from:
18-03-2021, 16:09   #5564
snowgal

yes was wondering that too, there HAS to be something afoot, we know H&A too long for it to actually go smoothly!
Thanks from:
18-03-2021, 16:48   #5565
messrs

Quote:
What's your ones story that is with John Palmer?
Spoiler: From what I was reading on the Aus pages she has convinced John to run for president of the club - which I think he wins and apparently her goal is to somehow buy the surf club to have it knocked down and apartments built there. Also read that Justin & Leah are trying to buy a house through her and she does something dodgy with their money. And finally saw a promo clip of where Irene tells her she is on to her and then there is a scene and salt where she is putting some sort of drug into Irene's drink
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion