Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Digital ID's for everyone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Struth even pop-culture/science magazines are running theories on the mystery that is Corona.

https://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2020/03/the-truth-of-coronavirus-might-be-worse-than-the-conspiracy-theories/
    Must be at least a dozen for the resident denier lads to chew through overnight.

Billy Gates gets a mention (of course) having ran Event 201, where he ran a simulation of a pandemic just months ago.
    He's a jolly nice fellow.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    In August Sometime later this year...

Sometime later this year, things will return to 100% normal?
    That sounds a bit vague.

What exactly you are saying is:
    1) You don't know how this virus started.
    2) You don't know when it will end.

3). Also, you don't have a clue (or any ideas to even suggest) if it will get better or worse in the meantime, and you can't account for any likely consequences.

Got it, but sorry to say, it seems you're somewhat useless, in all regards.

Why not take a nice walk in the fresh air instead? (take an alibi, ID, and a tracing App too, just in case :pac:).

their models are the predictors. data goes in, the predictions goes out.
    Very similar, one model we can also use in regards to hand and forehead buying and selling of goods can be provided by the data of intentions of www.id2020.org: 'Birth-to-Death persistant Digital IDs'.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,143 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

well the part about destruction of damascus is from Isaiah. and damascus has been destroyed many times before. https://www.thedailybeast.com/sorry-evangelicals-syria-will-not-spur-the-second-coming?ref=scroll

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

well the part about destruction of damascus is from Isaiah. and damascus has been destroyed many times before. https://www.thedailybeast.com/sorry-evangelicals-syria-will-not-spur-the-second-coming?ref=scroll

Any idea where the part is about the RFID chips in Sweden, that I have to see

• Advertisement

This is for real? you are suggesting another poster should read the whole bible in order to "find" the part that you are suggesting predicts .. what, RFID chips in Sweden?
    Sorry*, couldn't resist

*not sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

This is for real? you are suggesting another poster should read the whole bible in order to "find" the part that you are suggesting predicts .. what, RFID chips in Sweden?
    But lizard people and vaccine conspiracies etc etc are all a distraction...

The real valid conspiracy to discuss is how RFID chips are the mark of the beast predicted in the bible.

(Also, pay no attention to when barcodes used to be the mark of the beast... this theory is definitely right.)

serious answer this time

Revelation 13:16

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,

Revelation 13:16-18

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

serious answer this time

Revelation 13:16

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,

Revelation 13:16-18

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

375px-RGLaugh.jpg

My play. Salvage something? Erm this isnt a wild west duel or shoot out pal simply people discussing opinions whats with all the Shakesperean over the top language?.

So

One must salvage some sembelance of pride whilst making his play that will define faith itself.

You need to chill.Gonna give yourself a hernia!.

Its simply differing opinions mine yours anyones dont matter not one jot. Just thoughts swirling around will share every now and then.

Its bonkers to me people invest so much in their opinion when it doesnt mean anything.

You've probably invested more time in this thread pointing out how much time other's spend posting

A little ironic, but moving on

This dystopian police state stuff you keep referring to

If it does come to Ireland, what form will it take, like will there still be elections or how will that work?

If this pandemic passes and life goes back to relative normality, will you be a little disappointed? I mean, you sound fairly geared up and certain it will happen

• Advertisement

You've probably invested more time in this thread pointing out how much time other's spend posting

If it does come to Ireland, what form will it take, like will there still be elections or how will that work?

If this pandemic passes and life goes back to relative normality, will you be a little disappointed? I mean, you sound fairly geared up and certain it will happen

Although this was directed to another boardsie, not only is your reply highly ironic, but is very comical.

Sure you've been at this game (from memory) for what been years now, from dawn to dusk (like the KingMob chap), while I've been away for a good few hours you've been banging away on the same drum.
    Both have their fingers stuck in all and every CT, and little else.

All with the same tone. Would bet it's two of the same person, and likely sponsored (paid for) to dispell any talk, outside of the given standard.

Anyway....Back to the Virus...
    you claim "and life goes back to relative normality" (no timeline or details provided).

Chances are it actually won't, in terms of habits, policy and even new laws. After 9/11 many of the new laws than came into effect (US) were never repelled, and still exist today.

There is also a concerted push towards the merger of technology and IDs (ideal for pandemic tracing, this one, or any 'potential' future one), in a now globalist society. By 2030 every single person on the planet, must also have a strong and digital method of unique ID, like it or not, that is the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Dystopian state well

People needing permission to go abroad and to be vaccinated as Bill Gates has said.

(Gates is in with the big boys so likely to happen)

Gardai having rules and regulations to nose into everyones business harass you walking down the street and incarcerate people who may have viruses (as is happening now!)

Digital currency so people are literally working for digits on a screen and those accounts can be switched off at the drop if a hat.

The main thing will be lack choice in anything.

As is already happening. Facebook/google/twitter/youtube constantly remove anything that questions the spoon fed reality we are given so we ONLY get one perspective on anything.

Elections are punch and judy shows for the masses. May still continue but its a joke.

The big boys dont bother with it its beneath them. So are monarchies actually.

Famous pic of Evelyn Rothschild berating Prince Charles poking and prodding him like a subordinate slave.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,402 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Although this was directed to another boardsie, not only is your reply highly ironic, but is very comical.

Sure you've been at this game (from memory) for what been years now, from dawn to dusk (like the KingMob chap), while I've been away for a good few hours you've been banging away on the same drum.
    Both have their fingers stuck in all and every CT, and little else.

All with the same tone. Would bet it's two of the same person, and likely sponsored (paid for) to dispell any talk, outside of the given standard.

Anyway....Back to the Virus...
    you claim "and life goes back to relative normality" (no timeline or details provided).

Chances are it actually won't, in terms of habits, policy and even new laws. After 9/11 many of the new laws than came into effect (US) were never repelled, and still exist today.

Ah not this tired old doozey
    There is also a concerted push towards the merger of technology and IDs (ideal for pandemic tracing, this one, or any 'potential' future one), in a now globalist society. By 2030 every single person on the planet, must also have a strong and digital method of unique ID, like it or not, that is the future.

Evidence for this please?

Ah not this tired old doozey
    But a reasonable assumption none the less.
    Evidence for this please?
    Article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Human Rights stipulates that "Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law." The Sustainable Development Goals (2015-2030) include target 16.9 which aims to "provide legal identity to all, including birth registration, by 2030."

Dystopian state well

People needing permission to go abroad and to be vaccinated as Bill Gates has said.

(Gates is in with the big boys so likely to happen)

Gardai having rules and regulations to nose into everyones business harass you walking down the street and incarcerate people who may have viruses (as is happening now!)

Digital currency so people are literally working for digits on a screen and those accounts can be switched off at the drop if a hat.

The main thing will be lack choice in anything.

As is already happening. Facebook/google/twitter/youtube constantly remove anything that questions the spoon fed reality we are given so we ONLY get one perspective on anything.

Elections are punch and judy shows for the masses. May still continue but its a joke.

The big boys dont bother with it its beneath them. So are monarchies actually.

Famous pic of Evelyn Rothschild berating Prince Charles poking and prodding him like a subordinate slave.

Right, just so to sum this up, after all this pandemic passes
    • We will need permission to go abroad
    • Will need permission from the state to be vaccinated
    • Gardai will be allowed to harass who they want and have arbitrary powers to detain people
    • Elections will be fixed

Is that more or less your view?

If yes, then if none of these things happen, will you maybe question your world view (the fact that you could be wrong about all this) or will you double down on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Right, just so to sum this up, after all this pandemic passes
    • We will need permission to go abroad
    • Will need permission from the state to be vaccinated
    • Gardai will be allowed to harass who they want and have arbitrary powers to detain people
    • Elections will be fixed

Is that more or less your view?

If yes, then if none of these things happen, will you maybe question your world view (the fact that you could be wrong about all this) or will you double down on it?

Pretty much yep.

If I wrong Im wrong so be it. My opinion isnt set in stone and cant cause tidal waves or that.

I said its thoughts and opinions from reading UN published books and reports.

I can change or be wrong who knows.

The importance you put into opinions and being right is truly extraodinary I dare say unhealthy.

Ultimately it doesnt matter whether Im right or wrong why would it?

To think an opinion on a online forum means anything well that person isnt all there you know.
    A few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Pretty much yep.

If I wrong Im wrong so be it. My opinion isnt set in stone and cant cause tidal waves or that.

I said its thoughts and opinions from reading UN published books and reports.

I can change or be wrong who knows.

The importance you put into opinions and being right is truly extraodinary I dare say unhealthy.

Ultimately it doesnt matter whether Im right or wrong why would it?

To think an opinion on a online forum means anything well that person isnt all there you know.
    A few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Covid19

quickbeam wrote: »
    Mod: End-of-days discussion for another thread if you want to start one. Stick to the subject at hand here please.

Thank you, Sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,402 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

But a reasonable assumption none the less.

No, you have made a serious allegation there, care to back it up?
    Article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Human Rights stipulates that "Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law." The Sustainable Development Goals (2015-2030) include target 16.9 which aims to "provide legal identity to all, including birth registration, by 2030."

Does not equate to your claim of
    By 2030 every single person on the planet, must also have a strong and digital method of unique ID, like it or not

No, you have made a serious allegation there, care to back it up?
    A reasonable suspision, yes indeed. And how would I be able to prove such a matter. As said it's a fair assumption, and also one that I'm free to choose to hold or express.

You can either like that, or lump it.
    Or would you prefer the thought police?
    Does not equate to your claim of
    It's very, very close. Again without a time machine nothing planned for 2030 is 100% certain tp be realsied or proven is it now, it simply can't be (clue:it's a future event)

The claim of intention is for 2030 as said. That every birth on the planet must be registered as a 'legal entity/subject' (a digital storage record of each in 2030 would be most likely), if the goals, already set out are to be met. This is also complimentary to acheiving full vaccination reach across the developing world by then.

Coronavirus spurs this target on somewhat, sure even BillyGates has thrown in the Microsoft towel, to get on board with the Rockerfellas' and Gavi in harnessing innovative technologies, for the use of identification

Article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Human Rights (from UN 2015) stipulates that "Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law." The Sustainable Development Goals (2015-2030) include target 16.9 which aims to "provide legal identity to all, including birth registration, by 2030."

• Advertisement

A reasonable suspision, yes indeed. And how would I be able to prove such a matter. As said it's a fair assumption, and also one that I'm free to choose to hold or express.

You can either like that, or lump it.
    Or would you prefer the thought police?

It's very, very close. Again without a time machine nothing planned for 2030 is 100% certain tp be realsied or proven is it now, it simply can't be (clue:it's a future event)

The claim of intention is for 2030 as said. That every birth on the planet must be registered as a 'legal entity/subject' (a digital storage record of each in 2030 would be most likely), if the goals, already set out are to be met. This is also complimentary to acheiving full vaccination reach across the developing world by then.

Coronavirus spurs this target on somewhat, sure even BillyGates has thrown in the Microsoft towel, to get on board with the Rockerfellas' and Gavi in harnessing innovative technologies, for the use of identification

Article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Human Rights (from UN 2015) stipulates that "Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law." The Sustainable Development Goals (2015-2030) include target 16.9 which aims to "provide legal identity to all, including birth registration, by 2030."

going from "everyone has a right to" to "everyone must" is not a reasonable anything. It is a massive leap fueled by nothing but paranoia

going from "everyone has a right to" to "everyone must" is not a reasonable anything. It is a massive leap fueled by nothing but paranoia
    Surely requiring everyone to log the matter of a birth isn't too far fetched is it?
    Unless you're paranoid.

The use of technology and 'persistant birth-to-death portable digital ID' on the other hand, (using the above) as 'subject/legal entity' is a bit more 'grey'.

Surely requiring everyone to log the matter of a birth isn't too far fetched is it?
    Unless you're paranoid.

The use of technology and 'persistant birth-to-death portable digital ID' on the other hand, (using the above) as 'subject/legal entity' is a bit more 'grey'.

it is a requirement to register a birth in pretty much every country i am aware of. you are saying that this technology will become mandatory. that is entirely of your own invention.

it is a requirement to register a birth in pretty much every country i am aware of. you are saying that this technology will become mandatory. that is entirely of your own invention.
    "A unique convergence of trends provides an unprecedented opportunity to make a coordinated, concerted push to provide digital ID to everyone."

Not my words, but straight from: https://id2020.org/digital-identity (bottom of the page).

Sure, you can reject to take the 'push' to have digital (birth to death persistant digital ID), but could be very likely you'd void access to many services such as healthcare, education and even the right to vote as these are all fair intentions for it's use.

"A unique convergence of trends provides an unprecedented opportunity to make a coordinated, concerted push to provide digital ID to everyone."

Not my words, but straight from: https://id2020.org/digital-identity (bottom of the page).

Sure, you can reject to take the 'push' to have digital (birth to death persistant digital ID), but could be very likely you'd void access to many services such as healthcare, education and even the right to vote as these are all fair intentions for it's use.

provide not mandate.

provide not mandate.
    Or, a 'concerted push', not an easily rejectable (although possilbe) position, without implications and future denial of services.

Or, a 'concerted push', not an easily rejectable (although possilbe) position, without implications and future denial of services.

i dont see any mention of future denial of service. can you point where it says that on the site you love to link to?

i dont see any mention of future denial of service. can you point where it says that on the site you love to link to?

Same page, under Necessary to Access Essential Services
    https://id2020.org/digital-identity
    Individuals are required to show identification to access healthcare and education, vote, and access other social assistance programs
    This new digital, persitant, portable birth-to-death ID, will be the only acceptable form (national ID cards are rejected by id2020).
    This includes vaccinations for COVID19 as it mutates in future years.

Same page, under Necessary to Access Essential Services
    https://id2020.org/digital-identity

This new digital, persitant, portable birth-to-death ID, will be the only acceptable form (national ID cards are rejected by id2020).
    This includes vaccinations for COVID19 as it mutates in future years.

can you show me where exactly it says that?

• Advertisement

can you show me where exactly it says that?

Under 'good digital ID' headline. Desktop version, may not show on mobile.

If persistant (tracking?) birth-to-death digital ID can be for the greater good.

qanbeZh.png

Advertisement