Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

31-12-2011, 00:42   #46
sparrowcar

Constance
Advertisement
31-12-2011, 00:42   #47
Adhamh

Grenada.
(2) thanks from:
31-12-2011, 00:44   #48
PinkFly

There's the folk that call their kids after the celebs

There's one family with Britney n her new baby sister Rihanna ( these people are rough)

Herd a delightful lady roaring Inddiiiiaaanaaaa one day in her best dub accent to which the theme tune of Indiana Jones played in my head...
31-12-2011, 00:48   #49
bigdaddyliamo

Sorry Guys but the winner is......Torren Dion.

Yes, it's a boy....No, he's not...you know...of african extraction.

white, plump, and starting out on a life of beatings slagings and, oh yeah, beatings
31-12-2011, 00:51   #50

Rihanna (Seriously)
Thanks from:
Advertisement
31-12-2011, 00:54   #51
Fizman

My best mates name is Percy.

True Story - About 3 years ago on a night out, a girl came up to him in a club and was all touchy feely. She asked him his name and when he replied, she just walked off.

Ha ha.
(97) thanks from:
2smiggy, Airyfairy12, Alqua, Arlessienne, armadillo86, Aspadeaspade, BEASTERLY, berniepixie, brummytom, Call Me Jimmy, cazwhatever, CB19Kevo, certifiedcrepe, christina_x, Conchir, Conservative, conzy, DaaaaaaaaaaN, Dardania, Dave147, Dilly., diograis, Donnielighto, Doyler92, dr.fuzzenstein, everlast75, failinis, Flippyfloppy, FoxyVixen, Fridge, Frog Song, frozenfrozen, FURET, GerB40, Glico Man, gormdubhgorm, hidinginthebush, homemadecider, Into The Blue, ironictoaster, Iseedeadpixels, JamieK, jebuz, joseph brand, justfillmein, justified, knarkypants, Knex*, kowloon, Kwiecien, Leonard White Navy, Lola92, lolli, LostGirly, Lotus Flower, Maedbhish, Millicent, mollygreene, moonflower, Mr Freeze, nkay1985, ordinary_girl, PandaX9, patmac, Posy, Praetorian Saighdiuir, rab!dmonkey, Roselm, Rothmans, SadieSue, Sarah Bear, Skylinehead, SlickRic, Slow Show, Sound of Silence, spiralism, spudington16, Spudmonkey, Sugar Free, sullivk, superelliptic, Susie_Q, Töpher, Tea-a-Maria, TemptationWaits, The Big Red Button, The Floyd p, TiGeR KiNgS, Tiguan Joe, tippingpoint, tipp_Gunner, Tom.D.BJJ, VG31, Vote4Napoleon, weemcd, westernfrenzy, _Redzer_
31-12-2011, 01:03   #52
Banned

When I had my child, I spent weeks on end searching through every bit of conspiracy literature I could find making sure I was not naming my child a name any of the scum had previously named their soon-to-be-scum children. I finally settled on Angelo, because I knew no satanic zionist would ever choose a name with 'angel' in it.
(2) thanks from:
31-12-2011, 01:10   #53
psycho-hope

theres a beyonce shakira somewhere in finglas, heard her mother screaming at her the last time i was tesco over there
31-12-2011, 01:12   #54
mattjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavezzi View Post
When I had my child, I spent weeks on end searching through every bit of conspiracy literature I could find making sure I was not naming my child a name any of the scum had previously named their soon-to-be-scum children. I finally settled on Angelo, because I knew no satanic zionist would ever choose a name with 'angel' in it.
You could've called her Angela.
Advertisement
31-12-2011, 01:13   #55
Rico_98

For a girl margret or abetha
For a boy vlad or fred
Thanks from:
31-12-2011, 01:15   #56
The Princess Bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjack View Post
Shannon, she has a sister called Liffey and a cousin in England called Thames.
Reminds me of the time I met a woman at work, her son was named River.

Me: "is he called after the actor River Phoenix"?

Her (with blank expression and how-a-ya accent) : " No- when me waters broke, it's all I could tink of........."
31-12-2011, 01:17   #57
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjack View Post
You could've called her Angela.
It was a boy. Had it of been a girl I might have, but there are virtually no zionist women as women do not have the same intellectual capabilities as men (fact of science) so I would have been free to choose whichever girl's name I liked.
31-12-2011, 01:19   #58
mattjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavezzi View Post
It was a boy. Had it of been a girl I might have, but there are virtually no zionist women as women do not have the same intellectual capabilities as men (fact of science) so I would have been free to choose whichever girl's name I liked.
You could have called him Angela.
31-12-2011, 01:22   #60

Cornelius - seriously, I know a Cornelius! Thats an awful name to be saddled with!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion