Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning Leather gloves

• 05-02-2015 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

Advice needed
    Son used my leather gloves for a while last year,they are army surplus german army, absolutely brilliant gloves. I used them last night walking the dog to find that there there is a kind of gritty deposit inside them imbedded into the lining. I cant turn them inside out and have'nt a clue how to clean them. Can anyone suggest a way to wash them that wont destroy them. There are plenty of solutions online but they all deal with cleaning the outside of the gloves.:(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 1357

Blast them with p***.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Is it blood? I bet it's blood....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I washed my dents in lukewarm water with a dash of fairy liquid. Did the job perfectly.

Look at me with a sensible answer in AH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

The traditional method of cleaning leather German army gloves is to repeatedly slap someone across the face with them while demanding to see their papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

mikehn wrote: »
    Advice needed
    Son used my leather gloves for a while last year..(

Serial killer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Wasn't using it to.................dig deep for things, was he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Wasn't using it to.................dig deep for things, was he?

Just happened to have that picture handy Duggy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Wash in dishwasher.
    Dry in microwave.

Advertisement