Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Probably day traders taking profits that caused it

The hoors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Thargor wrote: »
    Never saw the attraction to HIVE (if you're going to take the risk why not just hold ETH in case it moons without all the staff/expenses/possible dilution etc?) but Im damned tempted now, easy 20% surely?

Easy 40% now..

Feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

There pulling the elastic as far as it'll stretch...35c/40c? Then boom over $1 while you blink.

There pulling the elastic as far as it'll stretch...35c/40c? Then boom over $1 while you blink.

Frank is that you

I'd say Frank is gone out to pasture, somebody off loaded a lot of shares yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Bad time for ETH to take a dip...

Judging by the size difference in the bid and ask volume a lot more selling to happen yet.

I'm hoping Genisis take full control of the board and rename Hive. Basically doing what Frank & Harry did with the Leeta Gold Corp just on different scale. I still think this was all planned from the start.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Anyone top up? Thinking of adding 600.

More to go down i'd say before it goes up. Still no clarity on who's doing the buying and selling so it's a very risky bet. Hopefully it's Genesis and Fidelity buying or the sky will fall.

More to go down i'd say before it goes up. Still no clarity on who's doing the buying and selling so it's a very risky bet. Hopefully it's Genesis and Fidelity buying or the sky will fall.

Fidelity bought 75,000 shares on Tuesday. Not much but it's something.

• Advertisement

Probably have enough between them to take control. Good sign there buying though.

Bottom is in.

Dunno they could be just playing it's going to flux a lot until we know what's going in. Frank trying to jack it high as possible and Marco trying to drive it to 20c to hoover up shares.

Someones buying anyway. Let them continue indefinitely.

Got 600@.49.

beertons wrote: »
    Got 600@.49.

I remember buying 600 for $1800 before :o

I remember buying 600 for $1800 before :o

Ah shtop, my BEP is still bad, but better looking than yesterday.

beertons wrote: »
    Ah shtop, my BEP is still bad, but better looking than yesterday.

If she's still low on Monday I'll pick up a few more and some ETH.

That's more like it. I was starting to worry had we disassociated ourselves with ETH and BTC.

• Advertisement

Concerned this dropped yesterday and is continuing to drop today in France. What's the market know we don't.

I'd ignore the euro exchange with the low volume. Reckon it dropped in CA yesterday due to ETH dropping just towards close. Seems to have decoupled from BTC and mainly moves with ETH now.

Some positive news and it'll double, the silence is bad though, I thought it would be cleared up quickly. Maybe it'll jump 20/50% today, it's due to.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JaimeLannister

You'd have to think it would be getting towards $1.00 now if we didnt have any of this messing which is a real pity. Hopefully it will get sorted soon but worrying for sure!

“HIVE is pleased that this latest unfortunate chapter with Genesis is behind us,” said Frank Holmes, Interim Executive Chairman and Interim CEO of HIVE. “We are focused on driving shareholder value and resolving any differences with Genesis in good faith for the benefit of all HIVE shareholders.”

Big leg up Monday. No it's not resolved yet but it looks like something is happening in the background. Frank saw prices rise and said to himself now is not the time to feck about.

Still doubt in the air and he's blowing money on legal counsel against the other directors. I don't like it.
    This was meant to get Genesis to market, Genesis has the opportunity to take over and Frank is gone off on a solo run.

This should be fun tommorrow, shorts are going to get blown to bits resulting in one hell of a squeeze.
    The last time bitcoin was at this price on the way up Hive was $4.71
    Let's hope the market was happier with the press release than I was.

Can't believe we aren't at a dollar let alone 4.

Not seeing the gains here equivilant to the losses we saw in the way down.

Any decent headway here and I'll start selling and buying more of the actual currency.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JaimeLannister

https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/hive-blockchain-announces-strategic-partnership-120000439.html

Anyone know anything about Argo? Will they be taking on the Genesis role?

Advertisement