Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Transfer] UCD Accomodation Transfer

• 29-01-2013 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys! I'm living in Roebuck Castle at the moment but I'd prefer to live somewhere else for the rest of this semester (on or off campus). Roebuck Castle is too expensive for me so I was wondering if you knew anybody who was interested in a UCD accomodation transfer or even someone off campus who would like to come on campus? It would be around €2000 for the rest of the semester, but that includes your food!! If anyone is interested or knows anyone, don't hesitate to email me. You'd be doing me a huge favour! Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement