Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photobuddies thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭niteclubbecks

Would love to take night photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Strawberry Swan

There will be fireworks in Bray next Monday night if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

There will be fireworks in Bray next Monday night if anyone is interested?

Oh tell us more! That sounds really good :)

I'd be interested in this.
    Need more details

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Strawberry Swan

It's the finale of Bray Summerfest. But on their page they say Sun 4th Aug but the 4th is the Monday.

http://www.braysummerfest.com/Events/finale-fireworks/

• Advertisement

Hopefully they ll have the correct info up soon

It's the finale of Bray Summerfest. But on their page they say Sun 4th Aug but the 4th is the Monday.

http://www.braysummerfest.com/Events/finale-fireworks/

Yes it looks like it should be the Monday - says it here too - http://www.braysummerfest.com/help-us-launch-the-finale-fireworks-into-the-bray-skyline/

I'd be up for it! I just opened a new thread with a poll to see how many people might like to meet up. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057260309#

I've just put up another post for a Docklands Photowalk.. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057268782#

Will be at this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Im still all alone here in County Clare :(

• Advertisement

Im still all alone here in County Clare :(

So in theory, you could come along to the Charleville Castle weekend ;)

In theory yes i could and in reality i have filled out the Poll

In theory yes i could and in reality i have filled out the Poll

Great :) It is always a great trip. There's a form too to register, to officially sign up ;)

The theory indeed did turn to reality,I'm in :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

hey guys im just after spotting this forum and i love the idea of the buddy system. Im over in lucan, Dublin. ive just put myself up on the map. love taking landscapes shots also just recently did a night photogphaphy class and would love to get out to practice a bit more.

would love to find someone to go out taking photo's with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

mollybird wrote: »
    hey guys im just after spotting this forum and i love the idea of the buddy system. Im over in lucan, Dublin. ive just put myself up on the map. love taking landscapes shots also just recently did a night photogphaphy class and would love to get out to practice a bit more.

would love to find someone to go out taking photo's with.

Keep an eye on Photowalk postings, they are a great way to go out at night in Dublin for photos. Safety in numbers etc.
    Something like this>>>> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057322809

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

def will john thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭ek motor

Anyone in Galway city looking for a photo buddy? Just recently got started with my first DSLR. If you'd like to meet up give us a shout !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Ive moved!!!!! No longer in Skibbereen, West Cork, but now in Castletownbere, West Cork. Anyone down here???

mumof2 wrote: »
    Ive moved!!!!! No longer in Skibbereen, West Cork, but now in Castletownbere, West Cork. Anyone down here???

Twice a year I'll be in Allihies

• Advertisement

Twice a year I'll be in Allihies

Cool, beautiful part of the Beara, so give a shout if you want to meet up, we have a local camera club, so maybe by then I'll know them better and get a few more to join in a little group?!:)

mumof2 wrote: »
    Cool, beautiful part of the Beara, so give a shout if you want to meet up, we have a local camera club, so maybe by then I'll know them better and get a few more to join in a little group?!:)

Do you know a way to get to the foot of Hungry Hill waterfall,i tried the last time but got stuck at a dead end in a farm,couldn't figure out how to get near it.
    Thanks for the offer too

Do you know a way to get to the foot of Hungry Hill waterfall,i tried the last time but got stuck at a dead end in a farm,couldn't figure out how to get near it.
    Thanks for the offer too

Hi, I think I know exactly where you ended as I ended up in the same spot - disappointed!

I have yet to figure it out, as myself and a friend intend to walk Hungry Hill, so when I do Ill obviously know where to approach it from :-)

I will check with a few members in the club next month, and see if anyone is up for a camera walk, obviously I can't speak for them yet;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

I'm looking for anyone in or around Limerick who might be interested heading out and taking photos with me. I'm in a bit of a rut with my photos and I figure that joining others is a great way to expand the old horizon and learn. If anyone is intersted, I'm happy to drive etc.

I understand that the various camera clubs do this also but TBH I can do without the egos, aggressive competition and bureaucracy. I'm just looking for one or two photo buddies. Reply here or pm me. Either way is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭stronglikebull

I'd be up for it some time. I'm interested in heading out of the city, maybe to The Burren, for some night shooting, star trails, etc. if you'd be interested in that. I'm away at the moment but back next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

I'd be up for it some time. I'm interested in heading out of the city, maybe to The Burren, for some night shooting, star trails, etc. if you'd be interested in that. I'm away at the moment but back next week.

Yea definately. Gimmie a shout whenever you want to head out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Love to shoot some more in the Burren. If ye manage to arrange a dawn/dusk shoot some weekend let me know and I'll try and make it down. Roadtrip!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

dnme wrote: »
    Yea definately. Gimmie a shout whenever you want to head out

I'm in Shannon,so putting my hand up too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

sunny2004 wrote: »
    Im available, Carlow, Kilkenny, Wexford...

Anytime..

I was looking through this thread, thinking this is a great idea, then what do I find ? my own post from 2010 lol

So as I didn't hear anything back then, I will shout out again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Jemmy wrote: »
    Just added myself. \o/ QUOTE]

You still involved in the equestrian photography ?

Advertisement