Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Markievicz or Sean McDermott Street pool??

• 11-12-2018 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

I'm just looking to do a bit of occasional lunchtime swimming and according to Google Maps, I'm exactly 8 mins walk from Sean McDermott Street Pool,
    Markievicz Fitness and the Spencer Health Club.

The Spencer is out because it's membership only so ott for what I need. So, can anyone recommend which is the best option between Markievicz and Sean McDermott Street pools?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Mystery666

I've been to Markievicz a few times, its definitely a good pool and I have no complaints, cant speak on the Sean McDermott pool however

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭biomed32

Used to be a member of the Markiovitz, very good pool and gym. Now a member of St James Gate, €25.00 per month, excellent pool

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ryder

biomed32 wrote: »
    Used to be a member of the Markiovitz, very good pool and gym. Now a member of St James Gate, €25.00 per month, excellent pool

is James's gate pool open all day or just certain times?

Advertisement