Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tesco Direct UK Offering In Store Collection

Options
  • 13-07-2009 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

It seems that Tesco Direct UK are offering in store collection for items sold on their tesco direct electricals site as well as delivery to UK addresses, do they have any problems with people picking up items from the Republic of Ireland?

Seems you have to sign up with a UK address but thats okay, I have a UK address in England I can use, but will they look for only UK registered cards when I pick something up?

Anyone with any experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I've no experience of Tesco Direct but looks like you can collect in 5 stores near Belfast anyway: http://www.tesco.com/storelocator/ Only these stores show up for ROI.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

I just used this with no problems.

I Regestered on the direct site using the post code BT11AA and then ordered 2X TV's and got them delivered to eniskillian store, took 2 days for delivery and no hastle what so ever in collecting it, just had to bring my Credit Card with me for ID purposes

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭J_Dublin15

Same for me - very good value I found, even with the journey to Belfast I made as that was the easiest one for me to get to, I saved quite a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭kindalen

whats the story with clubcard points?

Advertisement