Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Emirates 777-300ER DUB to Dubai

• 23-01-2017 12:35pm
    Administrators Posts: 53,342 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone flown Emiratse from Dublin to Dubai on one of their 777-300ER?

Are these one of the 777s that Emirates have free wifi + ac power on in economy class? Their website says it's available on select 777s but can't figure out if that includes the Dub -> Dubai route.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭jackinthemix94

It has wifi in economy. Costs $1. My plug didn't work but it had a USB port on the screen so I could plug in my phone that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭2ygb4cmqetsjhx

Just something to consider. I just had a flight with Emirates to east Asia and I do not recommend. The travel time is too long. You'll land in Dubai before midnight and have a five hour layover or so until your flight the next morning. There's nothing to do in Dubai airport except shopping and there are not enough seats. It might be worth paying 100 or 200 euro mores and flying via Europe somewhere. My two cents if flying to East Asia. If flying elsewhere ignore this advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Just something to consider. I just had a flight with Emirates to east Asia and I do not recommend.

I second this, they cram an extra seat into economy on their 777's that none of the other airlines do. Also agree, its a crap time to stopover in Dubai. Not a great airport, no seats and incredibly stuffy. Have flown to London and gone on a longer leg from their, much easier.

Advertisement