Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Photo Check, name check with Photo's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,813 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I was doing a wee bit of trawling through a couple of the older posts looking for something and found this thread again.

I couldn't believe how far back its slipped but it should be up there top of the pile as there are a few users who still remain a little camera shy and a couple of newbies who would not be aware of this thread but hopefully will now go for it.

Dont forget to say CHEEEEEEEEESE

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

ok so i don't post here much. I banished myself from teh North west three and half years ago..time to get back in contact me thinks.
    :D

Anyway here is moi posing for myself! I'm so vain! (not really tou)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/trilo/254072331/in/set-72157594301932352/

Also eiretamicha, many people have commented on you dress, well all i can say is i said wow to myslef when i saw the pic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭andyr

magnumlady wrote:
    Great idea.
    Nanook, what a cute photo!
    eiretamicha, what a fantastic dress!
    Right here's me.

yer a good looking Gal, Magnumlady!

Would you marry me and have my children?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

You bugger andyr, have you nothing better to be doing!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭andyr

magnumlady wrote:
    You bugger andyr, have you nothing better to be doing!! :D

Is that a yes or a no then? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭eiretamicha

trilo wrote:
    ok so i don't post here much. I banished myself from teh North west three and half years ago..time to get back in contact me thinks.

Anyway here is moi posing for myself! I'm so vain! (not really tou)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/trilo/254072331/in/set-72157594301932352/

Also eiretamicha, many people have commented on you dress, well all i can say is i said wow to myslef when i saw the pic.
    I like your hair and your glasses! :)

And very nice camera you have there. What model is it, if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭DonegalMan

Forgot to get around to doing this ... mind you, I feel ancient with all those photos of you young'uns, so here's something appropriate :D

http://i9.tinypic.com/3yxt460.jpg

(Feck those cameras on mobile phones, anyway)

That was after a hard days night I assume :D

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭DonegalMan

muffler wrote:
    That was after a hard days night I assume :D
    Day after my son's wedding ;)

And *he* was the git who took it !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Ah sure I hardly ever post here but why not....

• Advertisement

JohnCleary wrote:
    We will all recognise you the next time we see you waddling down the street wearing that outfit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

DonegalMan wrote:
    Day after my son's wedding ;)

And *he* was the git who took it !

Oh yeah. I was chatting to a girl from Newtowncunningham in McBrides during the summer, saying she was going to that wedding (can't remember her name but she was cute :D ). She was there (McBrides, not the wedding) for the X-Factor competition as the only supporter of her cousin :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

JohnCleary wrote:
    Is that the steps near the Lighthouse on Arainn Mhór by any chance?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

random picture of me, as it is m y recently taken background...
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/PaulGildea/745988313a2263836401b611928426l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Can't picture ya around Sligo at all Tar but then again.. picture ain't great!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm in Galway most of the time now(For the last three years apart from summers). You would probably recognise my meterosexual brothers though.
    One just won best dressed male in Sligo or something. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

byte wrote:
    Is that the steps near the Lighthouse on Arainn Mhór by any chance?

St Johns Point, Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

Meself near Errigal. A friend took the pic and he must of focused on the road or something ...

Hey trilo, some great pics in your Flickr photostream of Sligo. If you get round to taking any of Donegal feel free to add them to the group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/donegal/

Eiretamicha I can't believe someone made fun of your wedding dress! All I can say is feck the feckers! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Last winter in Montreal. This was taken to prove to my family and friends back home that 3 feet of snow had fallen within two hours that day, after hardly any snow at all for the previous few weeks. My apartment is the one with the open window just to the upper left hand side of the stop sign, in case any of you desperately needed to know.

The Unabomber. Me.....or is it the other way around?

I got sick of eating 'normal people' food, so I decided to snack on this instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

Last winter in Montreal. This was taken to prove to my family and friends back home that 3 feet of snow had fallen within two hours that day, after hardly any snow at all for the previous few weeks. [/URL]

Ack, sure didn't it rain here last week! (Which is what I usually hear when complaining about the 16in of snow outside ...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭eiretamicha

bettlebrox wrote:
    Eiretamicha I can't believe someone made fun of your wedding dress! All I can say is feck the feckers! ;)
    Oh, it doesn't bother me. My style (and personality!) is definitely an acquired taste, and I can appreciate the fact that not everyone is going to like it. ;)

This thread hasnt been around for a while so I will just bump it up to the top as we have a few new users who may wish to contribute a photo.

Remember the golden rule though - if you dont post a pic you cant post a comment (red card if you do)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

muffler wrote:
    This thread hasnt been around for a while so I will just bump it up to the top as we have a few new users who may wish to contribute a photo.

Remember the golden rule though - if you dont post a pic you cant post a comment (red card if you do)

Hey muffler, when you post a 'recognisable' photo of yourself ' ? in fairness only then could you justify your belligerent attitude , as there photo's of my goodself already on this forum ?..

P. :cool:

Paddy20 wrote:
    Hey muffler, when you post a 'recognisable' photo of yourself ' ? in fairness only then could you justify your belligerent attitude , as there photo's of my goodself already on this forum ?..

Can you translate that into english for me cause I dont know or understand the point you are trying to make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

muffler wrote:
    Can you translate that into english for me cause I dont know or understand the point you are trying to make.

The photo you posted of yourself is total rubbish ?..and I do not understand how you could possibly reprimand anyone else ?..

Paddy20 wrote:
    The photo you posted of yourself is total rubbish ?..and I do not understand how you could possibly reprimand anyone else ?..

I never claimed to be photogenic but at least I put the auld pic up there which was more than you done Paddy.

You know the rules - no pic, no post. Red card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

have to say this has been a blast from the past.

Ahhhhhh deja vu.

So any more takers on the picture posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Me on a bad (or is that a no) hair day:rolleyes:

irish1967 wrote:
    Me on a bad (or is that a no) hair day:rolleyes:
    What! Theres nothing wrong with your eyebrows ;)

Nice pic btw. This might encourage a few others to follow suit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

irish, welcome on board, pardon the pun.

Advertisement