Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grey/taupe heeled knee/over knee boots

• 01-12-2014 9:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 353 ✭✭

Thinking if a different colour than black saw a lovely Gucci pair but looking for a high street version

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Pennys have a pair at the moment which are a complete dupe of the Gucci ones. I've seen them on loads of people but I've yet to actually see them in the penneys store near me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,376 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

anna080 wrote: »
    Pennys have a pair at the moment which are a complete dupe of the Gucci ones. I've seen them on loads of people but I've yet to actually see them in the penneys store near me.

I've only seen them in black in Penneys.

Dune have a beautiful pair at the moment, think they're about €200.

I have a pair I bought in River Island about three years ago, everyone thought I was MAD buying thigh-high boots but I have absolutely worn them to death over the past three winters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 353 ✭✭discodiva92

Seen the grey suede ones in Penneys
    I'm after leather ones seen a lovely pair in aldo last year should have got them

What river island ones did you get

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Penneys have grey suede ones think so sue me plugged them prob sold out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 353 ✭✭discodiva92

Hitting Dublin for shopping today hoping to find boots

• Advertisement
Advertisement