Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pixmania - 10% off

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Is that why it took them 7 months to refund my 300 euro?

Was gonna order PS3 320GB of them today but after what people are saying....I have ordered before and in truth never had any issues....BUT....I never had to send anything back lads.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Why aren't you taking notice of what the people who've had no problems with them?

MagicMarker seems to have had a bad time of it. But the probably have a few hundred orders going out everyday, so it's to be expected that some get messed up every now and then.
    I know oodles of people that have ordered from them with no issues. One fella bought a tv from them, it turned out to be faulty, and they sent a courier to collect it with a replacemnt!

So i'd recommend them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Soarer wrote: »
    Why aren't you taking notice of what the people who've had no problems with them?

MagicMarker seems to have had a bad time of it. But the probably have a few hundred orders going out everyday, so it's to be expected that some get messed up every now and then.
    I know oodles of people that have ordered from them with no issues. One fella bought a tv from them, it turned out to be faulty, and they sent a courier to collect it with a replacemnt!

So i'd recommend them.
    Do a search on boards and see what issues people have had with them. I guarantee no other company has as many unsatisfied customers as Pixmania do on Boards.

A few hundred orders a day means nothing, do a search for Amazon and see how many people have issues, you won't find very many threads, if any!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Do a search on boards and see what issues people have had with them. I guarantee no other company has as many unsatisfied customers as Pixmania do on Boards.

A few hundred orders a day means nothing, do a search for Amazon and see how many people have issues, you won't find very many threads, if any!

I'm not saying Pixmania are faultless, but it's always the people that have problems shout the loudest.

I could guarantee that there are more people happy with Pixmania than unhappy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

whiterebel wrote: »
    And yet you would use them again???:confused:
    Fnz wrote: »
    only if the price was significantly better than their rivals.

I have bought from them since. Got a couple of €1 speaker-wallets off them when, inexplicably, the wallets were being listed at > €150 on another site.

Apart from that one off purchase, the original experience did sour me on Pixmania and would rather give my custom to pretty much any other retailer. However, if the saving was significant enough, I could be tempted to give them another chance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

have you ever heard of komplett? or dabs?

pixmania is like being hung like a horse on a naked beach full of the hottest women in the world compared to them 2 companies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I've dealt with Pixmania before on buying a laptop, have had no problems! with them, would recommend!

Advertisement