Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-11-2019, 00:24   #91
Bobblehats

Yeah that particular aspect wouldn’t be too MEGA now would it
Advertisement
20-11-2019, 00:27   #92
khaldrogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshade View Post
Yeah, the cut off is when the youngest is 8 now, I think. Someone I know just had their second kid with a different daddy, he just turned 9 this Summer. The boyfriend pretends he lives in his own 4 bedroom house which he rents out rooms in when he actually lives out of a suitcase with her. Been going on for 3 years, so he's cashing in on the rental and she's getting her benefits and her rent allowance and not doing a tap of work since she was in her 20's, despite being healthy. She's been getting away with the bogus single mammy thing for a while now.
Report her and him
20-11-2019, 00:58   #93
bodhrandude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmacv1 View Post
I don't understand why people complain about the cost of childcare, when abortions are free.
They might kinda ehhhhh! Love them, like.
20-11-2019, 01:30   #94
Mysterypunter

[QUOTE=Padre_Pio;111812374]Lads, instead of constantly giving out on a forum, why don't you report them
Rat
20-11-2019, 08:09   #95
Cee-Jay-Cee

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshade View Post
Yeah, the cut off is when the youngest is 8 now, I think. Someone I know just had their second kid with a different daddy, he just turned 9 this Summer. The boyfriend pretends he lives in his own 4 bedroom house which he rents out rooms in when he actually lives out of a suitcase with her. Been going on for 3 years, so he's cashing in on the rental and she's getting her benefits and her rent allowance and not doing a tap of work since she was in her 20's, despite being healthy. She's been getting away with the bogus single mammy thing for a while now.
So why not report them to Revenue/Social Welfare??? No point complaining about it when you can actually do something.
Advertisement
20-11-2019, 08:23   #96
zerosugarbuzz

What an array of prejudice there is on here. Anyone heard of judge not lest you should be judged? If you posted similarly about ethnic minorities or emigrants all hell would break loose but vulnerable single mothers are fair game. Try to have a bit of compassion, it’s nearly Christmas after all....... oh wait.....
20-11-2019, 08:34   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosugarbuzz View Post
What an array of prejudice there is on here. Anyone heard of judge not lest you should be judged? If you posted similarly about ethnic minorities or emigrants all hell would break loose but vulnerable single mothers are fair game. Try to have a bit of compassion, it’s nearly Christmas after all....... oh wait.....
What is prejudiced about saying I don’t want my taxes drained indefinitely by some walking pregnancy machine? 2 kids and allowance for both is more than enough for most families, someone on the dole who has never and will never contribute a cent to the country popping out 7 kids and potentially more (and watching their payments stack up) is simply unacceptable. Why should we pay for those people to lie on their back and take take take?
(5) thanks from:
20-11-2019, 08:39   #98
Pheonix10

Having less/no children is the first thing people should be doing for the planet/climate. Then no driving, less long haul flights, becoming vegan.
(2) thanks from:
20-11-2019, 08:56   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix10 View Post
Having less/no children is the first thing people should be doing for the planet/climate. Then no driving, less long haul flights, becoming vegan.
Yawn.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
20-11-2019, 08:57   #100
JohnnyFlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Tired View Post
I'm more concerned about people who start threads that no one wants to read or that have already been done a thousand times. Between this bloke and mr fegelien it's just a wasteland of useless threads.

We need a system to tackle this.
Start a few threads yourself, dude. That goes for the backseat moderators in general. Real bang of Statler and Waldorf off the place - tut tutting about how bad the place has got while doing nothing about it themselves.
20-11-2019, 09:02   #101
Pheonix10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorrorScope View Post
Yawn.
Wake up. Jesus.
20-11-2019, 09:09   #102
LuasSimon

When I was growing up a traveller family moved to our area and they had 20 ( yes 20) children around 1964-65 , the 20 got married to relations and went on to have average 7 each ( 140 total ).....the 140 have kicked off now having at least 5 each for those on the baby(welfare) path...so looking at 700 there...the original mother is still alive and could have 840 children, grandchildren and great grand children soon.....
And of course none of them work and all have houses..and many of them have had 2 or 3 personal injury claims even the children ..its a great country.
20-11-2019, 09:27   #103
Doctors room ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuasSimon View Post
When I was growing up a traveller family moved to our area and they had 20 ( yes 20) children around 1964-65 , the 20 got married to relations and went on to have average 7 each ( 140 total ).....the 140 have kicked off now having at least 5 each for those on the baby(welfare) path...so looking at 700 there...the original mother is still alive and could have 840 children, grandchildren and great grand children soon.....
And of course none of them work and all have houses..and many of them have had 2 or 3 personal injury claims even the children ..its a great country.

It’s either the climate or the generous welfare, but the work shy pond rat seems to be the only one to thrive in this great country of ours.
Them and politicians.
Nests of them in every community breeding.
The rest of us are left to work our boll1x off and have our home’s broken into by said pond rats while we are at work.
These dark evenings are suiting the work shy pond rat for a bit of prowling too while paddy Irishman looks on afraid to open his mouth.
Any fcuker on the dole for over 6 months while being fit to work, should be drafted into the army and made put in a 39 hour week there to earn their “entitlements”.
Beats having them going around prowling with time on their hands.
A fcukin jokeshop of a country.
Another haunt of our local pond rat is the bookies spending the day betting on the powerball.
Where do they get the money to fund that sh1te hawking.

Fcukin jokeshop the lot of it
20-11-2019, 09:28   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix10 View Post
Wake up. Jesus.
I would rather guide my father in to my mother than give up my car, cut the legs out from under my standard of living or turn in to a ****ing vegan. You and your climate pals are the ones that need to wake up. Come back when you have some realistic suggestions that aren’t complete bollixology.
20-11-2019, 09:31   #105
corner of hells

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuasSimon View Post
From 1964 ? You've been obsessing over them way too long.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion