Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danish Football Fan Chant

• Registered Users Posts: 11,286 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Yeah a pretty run of the mill football chant and the indignation levels go through the roof. Not only that but the entire Danish education system is called into question. Jesus wept.

I would have thought the Danes chanting in English is quite a good reflection on their education system.

Imagine Anto and Deco from Finglas chanting through Copenhagen in Danish....

I’d question the standard of the Irish education system more if they were teaching Danish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭partyguinness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

What have the Danish ever done apart from tasty biscuits and pastries?

Make everyone less look short and inferior.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

"Sh1t part of Nazi Germany".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

In your Danish slums,
    You look in the dustbin for something to eat,
    You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat,
    In your Danish slums
    In your Danish slums,
    You **** on the carpet, you piss in the bath,
    You finger your grandma, and think its a laugh,
    In your Danish slums
    In your Danish slums,
    You speak in an accent exceedingly rare,
    You wear a red tracksuit and have curly hair,
    In your Danish slums
    In your Danish slums,
    Your mum's on the game and your dad's in the nick,
    You can't get a job 'cos you're too ****ing thick,
    In your Danish slums

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Peter Schmeichel
    You're a w*nker

Peter Schmeichel
    You're a w*nker

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Imagine Anto and Deco from Finglas chanting through Copenhagen in Danish....

At sluge en kamel!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Denmark actually has a decent indigenous soccer culture for a country not much bigger than ours. A national team who've won a major championship, a competent Football Association and a league that isn't just a load of middle aged LARPers trying to live out their Hooligan fantasies.

I went to a League of Ireland game about a decade ago and I swear it was like an arena scene out of Planet of the Apes, right down to the English accents.

My son was with me and I leant down to him, urging him not to engage in the hooting and baring of his teeth himself. There are times when he has to make his voice heard but, in the middle of a mob, silence can be just as devastating.

I promised him we would never have to go to a League of Ireland game again, and I never did. I doubt he has either.

Anyway, there's a lot we can learn from the Danes about being soccer fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

razorblunt wrote: »
    Danish is a garbage language for garbage people.

9-9.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

imme wrote: »
    I witnessed a couple of thousand Danish football fans marching through the city centre heading towards Lansdowne Road this evening.

The usual thing, a big drum, men with flags wrapped around them, some with scarves tied around their hands.

Then there was some chanting.

They sang what sounded like

"You Are The S H I T Part Of England".

Is the Danish education system that bad!

Not as good as the Dundalk fans to Linfield last week

"Your Irish and you know you are"

"The Brits don't even want ya, The Brits don't even want ya ha ha ha"

"Your only here for your passports"

Our friends from the North didn't find them too funny:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

20Wheel wrote: »
    They fought alongside the nazis. Had a danish freikorps and danish ss.

Nazi collaborators them danes.

If you're going to go down that route, then every single country that they invaded was a Nazi country. And Ireland too, what with Sean Russell.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,112 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Peter Schmeichel
    You're a w*nker

Peter Schmeichel
    You're a w*nker

can easily be adapted for the current Danish 'keeper too...

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭20Wheel

If you're going to go down that route, then every single country that they invaded was a Nazi country. And Ireland too, what with Sean Russell.

Doesn't work. Irelands never had a Nazi govt*, Denmark has.

* Leo aside.

Putin is a dictator. Putin should face justice at the Hague. All good Russians should work to depose Putin. Russias war in Ukraine is illegal and morally wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Doesn't work. Irelands never had a Nazi govt*, Denmark has.

* Leo aside.

Like they had a choice?

fd-parade.jpg

Excuses excuses.

Putin is a dictator. Putin should face justice at the Hague. All good Russians should work to depose Putin. Russias war in Ukraine is illegal and morally wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

aapastry.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

Why do the Scandies have nice smooth bronze skin and we have doughy cottage cheese bdearg skin?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Not as good as the Dundalk fans to Linfield last week

"Your Irish and you know you are"

"The Brits don't even want ya, The Brits don't even want ya ha ha ha"

"Your only here for your passports"

Our friends from the North didn't find them too funny:D

Funny because it's all true :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

thats a vague sweeping generalisation there fatknacker, why dont you slow down posty, ive been to scandiland and encountered many blotchey fugly fat messes just walking around. quite a few good looking people too but sure ye can get them everywhere, even crossmolina.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

LaFuton wrote: »
    aapastry.png

You know what that looks like right?!?! It looks like McIlroy doesn’t like Danish pastries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

thats a vague sweeping generalisation there fatknacker, why dont you slow down posty, ive been to scandiland and encountered many blotchey fugly fat messes just walking around. quite a few good looking people too but sure ye can get them everywhere, even crossmolina.

MV5BMjg4MjUzNjUtOTZhMi00ZjRiLTk5YmYtODJiZWQ0YjZkNzFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Rye bread, apparently. They also have nice summers than us and even the winter is sunny but cold. They may not get more sunlight than us but they get quality sunlight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Guess they're the **** part of Germany then.

Weren't they part of the axis forces in ww2.

Nazi Danish.

They evacuated nearly their entire Jewish population before the actual Nazis got them.

🙈🙉🙊

They evacuated nearly their entire Jewish population before the actual Nazis got them.

51Jsv8DPcCL._SX362_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

51Jsv8DPcCL._SX362_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Wow! I wonder did they meet up with Sean Russell and the other Nazis loving I.R.A. lads

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭frosty123

Yep, as well as the fascist saluting blueshirts

• Registered Users Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Lads, now would be a good time to acquaint everyone with this rule. This speed at which it went to the Nazis must be some sort of record.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Edgware wrote: »
    Wow! I wonder did they meet up with Sean Russell and the other Nazis loving I.R.A. lads

413px-Frikorps_Danmark.jpg