Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

11-01-2019, 10:35   #1
silverharp

Anyone combine the gym with their commute?

Its something I started doing and its working very well , realistically once Im home I aint going out again except for maybe a walk but this works because I joined a gym which has a branch directly on my commute and has another branch very near if I happen to get the train. It means that either in the morning or coming home I can go in sometimes for literally 10 to 15min depending on what I want to do, maybe 30 -40 min if I want to do cardio-intervals, don’t need to change or warm up so its very time efficient.
Advertisement
11-01-2019, 11:28   #2
Mickiemcfist

My new years resolution was to start doing this as the gym is a 2min diversion on the bike. I'm now on day 11 & have yet to set foot in there!
(3) thanks from:
11-01-2019, 11:44   #3
silverharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiemcfist View Post
My new years resolution was to start doing this as the gym is a 2min diversion on the bike. I'm now on day 11 & have yet to set foot in there!
do it do it! my plan was to do it in the morning, but I think I have only done it once so far at that time, but the evening seems to work for me albeit the gym is busier so morning would be better.
11-01-2019, 14:10   #4
07Lapierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiemcfist View Post
I cycle right past a Gym on my commute!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion