Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Age of Kings Multiplayer

Options
  • 03-11-1999 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Anyone looking for a game o this multiplayer, email me on hickeyc@hotmail.com and we can sort out a time etc. The MSN Gaming Zone is full of hideous Yanks smile.gif

btw i'm a bit of a realtime strategy newbie, so any UberNinja RTS Commanders of Death prolly wont get much of a game off me, but hey, you gotta start somewhere smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Hideous and rather competent. I'll mail u.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

CASTOR myself, suds, shinji and a bundle of ppl play it on line all the friggin time. Gis a shout some time.

BTW mail me re: ut league!

Playing in nethouse on Sunday and whose name was on comp.16 - Twas' Vaggabond. The same I assume. Anyone playin' online, give me a shout.

Anyone interested in commiting to a time for a 2v2 or 3v3 ? Roughly 8pm start any night this week suits me fine. Post if interested and we'll take it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

hit me with a time and the place, we should do it in nethouse!

• Advertisement

I was thinking more of a modem game but nethouse would be good.
    If ppl are interested they can post here for when suits for dial-in or nethouse.
    Castor ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Yo, I'm always looking for a game and I usually end up playing on the MSN gaming zone cause there's no one around to play with. I usually hang out in #mayhem on irc if you ever want a game just look me up.

You gonna to finish that?
    *munch*munch*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Jelvon

age of kings ne good online? , I bought it , but the missions are way to hard for me ,

Jelvon

Yeah Jev, multiplayer is where it comes into it's own. The single player missions are really tough even on easy.
    If u want to play give me a shout or post here.

Will be playing in nethouse from 8pm tonight.
    All welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

what are the specs for aok?
    i have it here but it runs like ****e
    when it gets the least bit busy it starts to lag awfully
    i have a p| | 233 with 32megs of ram
    should i be havin this problem?
    ive only played it once on my friends network, and it rocked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

AOK is a surprising power hungry little game. To play a decent 2 vs 2 game in a medium map at the lowest resolution (800 x 600) you will need at least a 300mhz cpu. If your cpu is slower than that then DON'T use any other resolution and avoid big games.

You gonna to finish that?
    *munch*munch*

Advertisement