Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Christmas Books

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Daisy78

If anyone is passing Hodges & Figges on Dawson St, worth popping in to have a look, they have a section on the ground floor dedicated to Christmas classics, mostly collections of short stories and the like, Penguin mostly. Some beautifully presented books which would make a great gift for the Christmas fan in your life!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

I got this haul of Christmas books from Genius Juniors this morning:

Presents from the Big Fella, except for the Snowman & the Snowdog....that's going in the Christmas Eve box 😍

• Registered Users Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

CheerLouth, great haul! What a fun selection. I would have to read them all first! :D

101 Christmas bums, what a title! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

This arrived for me yesterday looking forward to reading it bit by bit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

I've found that anything involving bums, my children generally find hilarious 🤣 Our elf wrapped up all our Christmas books plus a few new ones...so far we've had The Dinosaur that Pooped Christmas....Fr. Christmas Comes Up Trumps...Fr. Christmas Needs a Wee...they've all gone down well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Ordered this today when making an Amazon order... looking forward to browsing through it.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Is that a catalogue of unattached men? If so, I must get a copy...

Advertisement