Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Disappearance of Nora Anne Quoirin

• 19-12-2019 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭

So the parents believe there was a criminal element in her disappearance and eventual death.
    https://www.irishpost.com/news/nora-quoirins-parents-believe-criminal-element-involved-daughters-death-175722

To be honest, from reading what was wrong with the girl, i would tend to believe it.
    Seems to have aspects of the "missing 411" vibe about it to me.

“Missing 411” are a collection of news stories and allegations compiled by an author named David Paulides. Those news stories and allegations are presented by Paulides as either being related or having been poorly investigated by the authorities or both.

Often people go missing in national parks or similar areas , particularly if they have either a neurological or physical illnes. While not often found alive, when they are there are often stories of odd creatures or people helping them.
    Those that are found dead are often located in areas that have been searched multiple times before, or in places thought to be inaccessible by the person themself.

As soon as the poor girl went missing, i had a bad feeling about this one :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Missing 411, aka I'm not saying it's bigfoot, but it's bigfoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The parents knew their child and knew how capable she was . They were adamant she could not have physically got as far as she did . They knew her best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Such a sad case. Must be very difficult for the mother to live with the world thinking that essentially they had not kept a close enough eye on their daughter. I hope that they find some answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 TheSpooner

It is a weird one. Hard to explain why she left, or why she would go willingly with someone.

Advertisement