Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating agencies

• 15-07-2018 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone. Any experience of the dating agency 2scompany in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

You might be better to post this in the ladies lounge.

In general the older a woman is the worse her experience of dating agencies. Men have better experiences. It's all down to numbers.

Single men are hard to find in Ireland. If they are any way decent they will have no trouble finding someone. If they do their friends and family will set them up with somebody. Why should any half-way decent man join a dating agency when it is so easy for them to meet women?

From what I have heard some dating agencies do a hard sell (I have no experience myself but friends have told me) show you very attractive profiles of men but when you join there's no sign of the attractive profiles and it's a completely different experience. You might be waiting a year to be called for a date. Some dating agencies are upfront about this and tell women of a certain age that they have to go on a waiting list until "suitable" men turn up. "Suitable" could be Attilla the Hun crossed with Quasimodo or Hannibal Lecter crossed with the Marquis De Sade.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭rustopher

and it costs 700e

Advertisement