Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I Want Your Books!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 King of Hands

united2k11 wrote: »
    I've all the first year Commerce books if anyone wants to buy any

Any based on Business Information Systems?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

Any based on Business Information Systems?

I have; Principals of Economics, Accounting An Introduction, Introduction to Business Information Systems and Systems Analysis And Design. PM if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mockshelp

I have 1st year science books:

Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity by Kotz 8th edition (latest)
    Earth Portrait of a Planet by Stephen Marshak (latest edition)
    Biology by Campbell and Reece (7th edition - 2 editions older than the latest but still more than adequate for 1st year biology/basic biology.)

PM if interested. Can do a deal if you want them all or 2 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 badger96

Does anybody have the book "Principles of Economics: An Irish Text, 4th Edition, Gill & MacMillan, 2011. Authors: Gerard Turley with Maureen Maloney and Francis O’ Toole" for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭tweniebaby

Hey guys, I've Chemistry & Chemical Reactivity by Kotz and Introduction to Physics by Cutnell, both are the latest editions. I can sell them together or separately so if anyone is interested let me know :)

• Advertisement

I still have Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity by Kotz and Earth Portrait of a Planet by Marshak. These are the course textbooks for 1st year chemistry and 1st earth and ocean science.

I'm in 3rd science so don't need them no more...if any 1st year here wants to buy them off me, just pm me. I'll be more than happy to give you a good deal as I want rid of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭basillarkin

badger96 wrote: »
    Does anybody have the book "Principles of Economics: An Irish Text, 4th Edition, Gill & MacMillan, 2011. Authors: Gerard Turley with Maureen Maloney and Francis O’ Toole" for sale?

Il look when I get home this evening, might have a copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ellethebod2014

Hiya. How much are you selling the Marshak book for?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭degzs

I have first year Arts (Philosophy) books and the also Spanish book Nexos (Introductory Spanish) and Information Technology (visual Basic)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭BauBau19

Looking for Management and BIS for 1st year commerce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Gearoidin_B

degzs wrote: »
    I have first year Arts (Philosophy) books and the also Spanish book Nexos (Introductory Spanish) and Information Technology (visual Basic)

Degzs - how much are you looking for the Arts (philosophy) book for & what is the title of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 paddyh1993

Hi guys, im new to this so bear with me! I started doing undenom eng in NUI this year and i just googled cheap college books and found a site for selling books...it has books from grads and whatnot and I got a good elect eng book off it v cheap...might be worth a look! :) ...p.s if ye hear of anyone selling a cheap laptop will ye pass it on here please?!!

Thanks,
    Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 1 melissamj

I have Macbeth book from Leaving Cert if thats any good?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

If anyone has a copy of Criminal Law in Ireland: Cases and Commentary I'd appreciate a PM.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 Chuckieawrlaw

3rd commerce books ... For marketing of services ...And brand management

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Suil Eile

Selling 9th edition Campbell Biology for €25

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

Still have "Systems Analysis and Design" and "Introduction to Information Systems" for 1st BIS if anyone's interested PM.

I still have Chemistry & Chemical Reactivity by Kotz and Earth Portrait of a Planet by Marshak.

Both are latest edition and in good condition. These are the recommended textbooks for 1st year chemistry and 1st year EOS.

I really want to get rid of them. I have them with me here in Galway ready to sell immedinately Any 1st year want them reply back to me. (I could meet outside library ID checkers to sell) €30 each. Good price considering in bookshop they are ~€70! So you can't find better than this!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

Does anyone have the following books to sell please:

- Principles of Economics: An Irish Text, 4th Edition, Gill & MacMillan, 2011. Authors: Gerard Turley with Maureen Maloney and Francis O’ Toole.

- Property Valuation: The Five Methods (Paperback) Douglas Scarrett, Sylvia Osborn
    Published by Taylor Francis Ltd, United Kingdom (2008) ISBN 10: 0415423260 ISBN 13: 9780415423267

Many thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 kleine_schwein

Does anyone have The Palgrave English Language and Linguistics Reader ? I really need it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Anybody have a copy of Foundations of Economics by Andrew Gillespie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Stephan Gramley's The History of English: An Introduction for sale. PM me if interested €15

• Registered Users Posts: 4 FatherJessop

I've got Biochemisty - Campbell & Farrell 5th edition that I barely ever used. I'd be happy to give it away since new editions have been released since. Message me if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Marlisa

I'm looking for a psychology book : Beneath the mask, theories of personality 8th ed. If anyone would be willing to sell it to me in the Galway area, please message me, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭QuantumP

Looking for: Power Electronics - Daniel Hart. If anyone is selling it PM me please! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Looking For:
    The French Revolution and Napoleonic Era by Owen Connelly

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nattyy

Selling first year Commerce books:all books are in perfect condition!
    Accounting an introduction (sixth edition)- €25
    Maths for business -€30
    Management Information Systems- €30 (this is used in both semester one and two! :) )
    MKTG Marketing- €25
    Modern Management- €20
    Economics -€15

Also selling two german books (beginners)
    Studio DA1 AND the workbook both for €20
    let me know if you're interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Fert94

selling:
    Campbell's biology 7th ed and physics Cutnell & Johnson 8th ed, two books for €30

Netters Atlas of Human Anatomy 5th ed €30
    not a mark on it

Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews Biochemistry 6th ed €20
    some highlighting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

selling
    Owen Connelly, The french revolution £15
    Rohna K.M Smith textbook on international human rights £10
    Macionis & Plummer, Sociology a global introduction £20
    The mission of Friar william of rubruck, Peter Jackson tr £10
    Soundhaus, World war one the global revolution£15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

I have a few first year commerce books that i am willing to sell. I will get the names asap. I definitely have books for maths/statistics & marketing, i will check if i have anything else.

Advertisement