Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Driving Range Mats

• 14-11-2015 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Looking for 5-10 second hand driving range mats.... willing to pay (obviously) and collect..... any ideas/suggestions out there? New ones are ridiculously expensive.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭the lawman

Hacker111 wrote: »
    Looking for 5-10 second hand driving range mats.... willing to pay (obviously) and collect..... any ideas/suggestions out there? New ones are ridiculously expensive.

Thanks

Celbridge Driving Range got all new mats a few months back. Might be worth giving them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Hacker111

the lawman wrote: »
    Celbridge Driving Range got all new mats a few months back. Might be worth giving them a call.

cheers, tried but all gone..... I just know there is a pile of mats somewhere out there unwanted.... where are they!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭e.r

Try Niall in airport driving range. I replaced some for him and he had older ones out the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

Hope it’s ok to resurrect an old thread, but I saw today that the driving range at the Coachmans(near Dublin airport) is selling mats for €60. They recently upgraded. They use good quality mats so thought it seemed a good price for anyone that might be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭ctlsleh

Resurrecting this thread........anyone know where to buy a good driving range type mat for the garage?

• Advertisement
Advertisement