Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I Want Your Books!

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭iamthestig

selling
    Owen Connelly, The french revolution £15
    Rohna K.M Smith textbook on international human rights £10
    Macionis & Plummer, Sociology a global introduction £20
    The mission of Friar william of rubruck, Peter Jackson tr £10
    Soundhaus, World war one the global revolution£15

Ill take the Soundhaus book if you still have it - PM SENT

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭degzs

I have first year Arts (Philosophy) books and the also Spanish book Nexos (Introductory Spanish) and Information Technology (visual Basic)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 xfm

Looking for first year science books;

- Chemistry and chemical reactivity
    - Intro to physics
    - Biology campbell et al.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

xfm wrote: »
    Looking for first year science books;

- Chemistry and chemical reactivity
    - Intro to physics
    - Biology campbell et al.

DO NOT BUY THEM NEW.

At least not Campbell. It's not much more than a leaving cert bio book with bigger words. You can't use it after first year and there are loads in the library.

I'm assuming the same applies to phys and chem but I only did chem. I had the book, never looked at it. Like I barely took the plastic off.

If you've done the subject for the leaving, then the powerpoints, your notes, and going to the lecturers will be sufficient.

I'll never forget the lecturer who made up buy the book, passed a questionnaire around the theatre every lecture checking until everyone had bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Janeh9

does anyone have any second year Psychological Studies and English books they want to sell me second hand? ****in book prices through the roof

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Iamtheduchess

Looking for :
    Netters Atlas of Human Anatomy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Janeh9 wrote: »
    does anyone have any second year Psychological Studies and English books they want to sell me second hand? ****in book prices through the roof
    I have some English books if you want them. PM me and il see what books I still have

• Registered Users Posts: 12 awhellcastiel

If anyone is selling any of the books required for first year Legal Studies (I'll list them below) then I need to buy a casebook and a textbook!

Key Texts:

McMahon B & Binchy W, Law of Torts (4th edn, Bloomsbury
    Publishing 2013) or
    **Quill E, Torts in Ireland (4th edn, Gill & Macmillan 2014)**
    Healy J, Principles of Irish Torts (Clarus Press 2006)

Casebooks:
    **Connolly U & Quinlivan S, Tort: Cases and Materials (Thomson Roundhall 2006) **
    McMahon B & Binchy W, A Casebook on Law of Torts (3rd edn, Tottel Publishing 2005)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Charizard

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Gray's Anatomy 3rd edition. 2015. €25
    Dúnaire an Chéid - Gearóid Denvir €4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 ezrahidaya

You will get your answer

Advertisement