Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone collecting the new Gollancz hardbacks?

• 21-08-2014 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

I'm four away from completing the collection (The Colour of Magic, The Light Fantastic, Witches Abroad, and Jingo). They're superb editions IMO, a joy to read. Unfortunately, I was halfway through the collection when I learned that Gollancz only have the publishing rights up to Jingo, so that is where the collection will end unless Transworld pick up the baton from there.

http://www.gollancz.co.uk/2013/10/announcing-the-discworld-collectors-library/

I've seen them in Waterstones in Cork and Hodges Figgs in Dublin, they're readily available online too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭Daith

Sigh, they look great. I think I might buy the Men at Arms one as it's my favorite book.

Advertisement