Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Christmas 2019 Checklist

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,114 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Posy wrote: »
    Three items left now that the RTE guide is out. :D

Nicely tined reminder to pick that up today!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭VanZan

Did anyone actually get a RTE Guide? I checked this morning and it wasn't in Easons. Maybe the storm or farmer protests have caused a delivery delay?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Got mine in Easons on the way home from work. :)

Hmmm bizarre...went out this evening and it wasn't in Tesco or the few newsagents still open around 8pm. Nothing about it being out on the rte guide twitter account either.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

VanZan wrote: »
    Hmmm bizarre...went out this evening and it wasn't in Tesco or the few newsagents still open around 8pm. Nothing about it being out on the rte guide twitter account either.

On sale in Dublin today first and then regional. Rte guide Facebook page confirmed the launch date too.

• Advertisement

I only found it in Easons, mind- didn't see it in Dunnes, Tesco or any other newsagents yet.

Defo wasnt in tesco or the newsagents near it on baggot street at lunchtime, or Dunnes in blanch yesterday evening. Will try Tesco again today at lunchtime.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Posy wrote: »
    Three items left now that the RTE guide is out. :D

Going to head to Easons in the Stephens Green at lunch and get it after my Christmas haircut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

DvB wrote: »
    Defo wasnt in tesco or the newsagents near it on baggot street at lunchtime, or Dunnes in blanch yesterday evening. Will try Tesco again today at lunchtime.

It is Dunnes in Blanchardstown today
    Rotten day here in Dublin its a day for curling up with Christmas RTE Guide

SarahLil wrote: »
    It is Dunnes in Blanchardstown today
    Rotten day here in Dublin its a day for curling up with Christmas RTE Guide

Think I'll leave it until tomorrow, weather isn't encouraging me to walk up to the shops to check today.

• Advertisement

Went out after the terrible weather around 4pm and it wasn't in Easons unfortunately. Or Dunnes or Tesco. Bloody Limerick.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

VanZan wrote: »
    Went out after the terrible weather around 4pm and it wasn't in Easons unfortunately. Or Dunnes or Tesco. Bloody Limerick.

I picked mine up this evening in Dunnes in Dublin.

As of saturday this list is done!

And I dont care what anybody says, that year went in the blink of an eye... scary how fast they seem to be going.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

DvB wrote: »
    As of saturday this list is done!

And I dont care what anybody says, that year went in the blink of an eye... scary how fast they seem to be going.

Tell me about it. I say it every year and I’m sure I’ll say it next year as well, that year just flew by!

Aaaaaand we're done. :)

Advertisement