Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday gift idea for a 16 year old

• 15-06-2018 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi
    Need to attend a friends son's birthday party and need an idea to buy a gift worth around 20-25 eur.
    Can someone please help with what a 16 year old would like ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Billgirlylegs

vipulpopat wrote: »
    Hi
    Need to attend a friends son's birthday party and need an idea to buy a gift worth around 20-25 eur.
    Can someone please help with what a 16 year old would like ?

Cash

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I gave my 16 year old nephew a voucher for his local cinema, he was thrilled.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dankore

Yes, cash or certificate is a great gift. Perhaps you look interesting certificate for some service. Gift - impression is very popular now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭joombo

Amazon Gift Card

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

McDonald’s vouchers

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,031 ✭✭✭✭beertons

4 prizebonds are 25 quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 starrygleam11

Gabbyss wrote: »
    I give nieces certificates to her favorite stores.

Voucher maybe ? He can choose what he wants that way

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cleo Jansen

My niece has a birthday in July, and I've already ordered her a book. It's the best present if a kid is fond of reading and you know the exact genre.

I was also thinking about a sport watch, or some kind of technological stuff that would look nice and be helpful in teenager life.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

Game voucher could be a good idea.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Since this thread was started in 2018, I'm hoping the OP got sorted by now. :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement