Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Replacement RF Remote Control

Options
  • 12-09-2020 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

Not sure where to post this so hope this is a good place.

I have a non brand projector screen with RF remote controls. The remotes are getting a bit dodgy so I think I'd better replace them before they fail. I have attached two pictures.

Written on the circuit board is SICET 107. When I google that I get hits like this

Is this all I need to buy and program the new remotes from the old? there is something written on the chip, do I need to find out what that is to get a compatible replacement?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

look for name on screen motor
    you can get a remote on ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Comer1

bobbyy gee wrote: »
    look for name on screen motor
    you can get a remote on ebay

Thanks for the reply. The screen is built into the ceiling and getting at it would be very difficult. I'm hoping for another solution before I have to resort to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Comer1

Just to update, in the hope it helps, it looks like the following is written on the chip in the remote:

EPCCS
    R 800
    S2R3

Advertisement