Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Travelling to America for a UFC Event - Advice, Tips, Costs etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Waiting room open

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Good luck everyone

I think im going to get sick.

my man is walking

Boom 355 tickets...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Delighted with mine anyway. Section 206 row A, $450 tickets. Service charge with axys very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BigMo1

Didn't get them. Gutted!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

How did you guys get tickets? I had $755 tickets for 3 people but then when I clicked confirm it wouldn't accept the details of the account

• Registered Users Posts: 17,934 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Wtf. 50 mins in the waiting room I spent and the only tickets were 2500

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

got section 19 for 550

• Advertisement

Keep checking lads. There's no way all the tickets are snapped up within 15 mins. They'll keep releasing them

Didn't get any. Absolute waste of money for a ****ty letter off Dana White ha

How did you guys get tickets? I had $755 tickets for 3 people but then when I clicked confirm it wouldn't accept the details of the account

I had to create a 2nd account when i had them picked it wouldn;t log into first which i had created earlier and logged in a few times through facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Just keep trying lads. I remember for 194 it took me 2 hours of constant refreshing and going through captcha's before I got tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭boreder

I literally just got a pair of $305s. They're still filtering in.

Keep refreshing lads. Just got 2 x $405 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Got 3x $405 in 104

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

Was given the task to get 5 for me and my mates.
    Got 3 $555 tix in Section 19, bought 2 more $555 in Section 10 says money had left my Revolut card but got an error msg and doesnt seem to have gone thru! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Got 6 tickets in the $450 range. Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

Most of the time I just get no tickets available. When I do get passed that I only get offered the top price range. Ugh.

• Advertisement

dulux99 wrote: »
    Delighted with mine anyway. Section 206 row A, $450 tickets. Service charge with axys very reasonable.

I just read my confirmation email properly. I need to rescind this opinion. Absolutely extortionate service charge, f*cking hell

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Got 2x 305 tix almost 800 with the fees and membership.

Got two $405 tickets. Immediately log back in and am offered two $305 tickets. Ragin'

Anyone manage to get 205 tickets or 1 row behind where i'll be sitting.

Still trying this is heartbreaking. Never wont to select a car or road again ha

Anyone manage to get 205 tickets or 1 row behind where i'll be sitting.

As in section 205? I'm just along side you in section 206. Cracking seats I reckon

Anyone know anything about this "flash seats" thing. Tried installing the app but only available in USA and Canada it says. There's surely a workaround?

dulux99 wrote: »
    As in section 205? I'm just along side you in section 206. Cracking seats I reckon

Meant the $205 dollars tix I'm in section 211 Hadn't even checked out the location yet (edit right in the corner watching on tv) had checp tickets for Poirier 178 and Aldo 194. Can't beat the atmosphere. May not go to arena as early as have done in the past

Anyone still trying?

• Advertisement

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Anyone still trying?

I've been checking back sporadically but it's not looking good for people I hate to say. I still find it hard to believe that all the tickets are gone already though.

Advertisement