Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mount Juliet membership

Options
  • 19-09-2020 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if anybody on here is a member of Mount Juliet,just wondering is there any problems getting on timesheet at weekends and after 5 in evenings during summer months thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Joined recently, absolutely no issues getting on the timesheet, even when they have societies theres plenty of members times. It is particularly easy get out early (before 8) which suits me as I like to be back at a reasonable time. After 5 its generally possible to just park up and play either 9.
    Best golfing decision I ever made was joining MJ, an absolute pleasure to play and the practice facilities are 2nd to none.
    If you do join feel free to PM to meet up for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Joined recently, absolutely no issues getting on the timesheet, even when they have societies theres plenty of members times. It is particularly easy get out early (before 8) which suits me as I like to be back at a reasonable time. After 5 its generally possible to just park up and play either 9.
    Best golfing decision I ever made was joining MJ, an absolute pleasure to play and the practice facilities are 2nd to none.
    If you do join feel free to PM to meet up for a game.
    Thanks for that,do you have any issue getting out on a Saturday morning,have been told members time is only 9am-10am

1967 wrote: »
    Thanks for that,do you have any issue getting out on a Saturday morning,have been told members time is only 9am-10am

No real issues, just took a snip if next Saturdays timesheet, members times from 8-9. Generally if you contact the pro shop they will give you an earlier time if you want it

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

What price is membership there??

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

stretchaq wrote: »
    What price is membership there??
    €2100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭tbayers

1967 wrote: »
    €2100

Thats great value, considering practice grounds especially. Only worry is it gets pretty boggy in Winter

tbayers wrote: »
    Thats great value, considering practice grounds especially. Only worry is it gets pretty boggy in Winter

Should be much better this year they’ve spent allot on improving drainage and more works planned

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭golfguy1

tbayers wrote: »

Parts of rough do get wet. Tees fways greens were very good all thru last 2 winters

Advertisement