Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Best Movie, You Never Want to See Again?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭brevity

4 months 3 weeks and 2 days

Absolutely brilliant movie but very bleak and quite depressing in parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

The Nightingale..
    It was only an ok film, but there weree some awful scenes in it I hope not to see again..

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

Life Is Beautiful, 1997.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

• Registered Users Posts: 14 batteriess

120 BPM (Beats per Minute)

I watched it in the IFI and just bawled for so long. It's an amazing film and I think its really eye-opening and important to watch but I could never watch it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 batteriess

brevity wrote: »
    4 months 3 weeks and 2 days

Absolutely brilliant movie but very bleak and quite depressing in parts.

So true. I remember visiting my parents one evening and they had randomly watched this because it was on netflix. Veryyyy bleak.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭UI_Paddy

Definitely Twelve Years A Slave. Very well made and poignant in its portrayal of the suffering of the lead character. At the same time it's so graphic and realistic that you would want to avoid it. Horrifying stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

There Will be Blood & No Country for Old Men. Very good watch as films but really requires the right mood, which I've never found again.

Advertisement