Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-06-2020, 04:52   #1
2ndcoming

The worst end to any story of all time.

I know it has been a year or more but I honestly think the dreadfulness of the last season, especially being so invested, is going to stick with me for my whole life
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
05-09-2020, 22:07   #2
Stan27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndcoming View Post
I know it has been a year or more but I honestly think the dreadfulness of the last season, especially being so invested, is going to stick with me for my whole life
Yep, very rushed.
It deserved a better ending.
05-09-2020, 22:17   #3
mojesius

I know what you mean. I used to watch GOT repeatedly from season 1 until around season 5 when quality started dropping. There were still epic episodes aftwrwards like Battle of the Bastards but I just can't bring myself to watch the utter ****e that were the last couple of series again.

Lost was another show with an equally crap ending, but lost its way a lot sooner. GOT had so much more potential for a great ending that did the story justice.
05-09-2020, 22:19   #4
Dr. Bre

It was so predictable for me the ending . Considering it was a show that surprised throughout
06-09-2020, 10:34   #5
2ndcoming

Considering I have no memory of creating this thread, and the time it was created I can only deduce that I was extremely drunk at the time

May have overstated it a little but it definitely sucked hard, especially after years of reading books and getting up or staying up for 2am premieres of new episodes.

The fact that it means this or something like it is what we have to look forward to in the remaining two books is an extra kick in the nuts, but I console myself that it doesn't really look likely that they'll ever be finished now.
Advertisement
06-09-2020, 10:46   #6
pah

Every time I see Ads on TV for "stream every episode of these epic shows" on SKY and the like, I recoil in horror at the thought of having to watch that last season again.

I never will.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion