Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Register Charity Organization?

• 09-09-2019 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

So, me and my friend are having this evening classes where we teach everyone who apply how to work with PC, some specific software, office and etc, help them get office works and etc. Everything is free and everyone can apply.

Now, we have found a company that would donate to us about 100 their old used PCs which we could use for our classes, but since we are currently not register or anything what we need to do so we can accept this donation?

We are not Irish unfortunately at the moment. Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Have you approached this company and have they refused you on the grounds of you not being a registered charity? I run a registed charity and we got lots of donations, money and gifts before we ever became registered. The registration process is long and difficult.

Try if you can to ask if they'll donate anyway. Tell them what you do and they might . I don't know is it really worth the registration process to accept a once off donation.

Advertisement