Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaming Humour

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Might not be to everyones taste, but I find these Animation just brilliant. :P

So I watched the whole thing, it's very well done, and I enjoyed it...might watch another now.
    But there was little if any reference to games.....the whole thing was about twitter and ranting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.kinja-img.com%2Fgawker-media%2Fimage%2Fupload%2Fs--LojMJbUw--%2Fuajacmivmbrmporcxqp8.gif&key=Bq2wkrRb5GP7RKr4GhVWrA&w=600&h=304

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

tumblr_nkdfg6DCVl1qkv3fno1_1280.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

h435D09E8

• Registered Users Posts: 6,999 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

gizmo wrote: »

Christ, it's actually on Steam.

"The community helped pick this title".

Good job, guys. :pac:

This really should have more thanks! I was nearly put off by the name of the video just a small hint, its not actually a trailer for Uncharted 4!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

OMFG, is that actually even a thing? I laughed loudly in work at the intro/build up piece :pac:

tumblr_n7r530m5751twph00o1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

January-07-2012-15-49-32-game.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

5hLt6.jpg

tumblr_nkmbr9in8S1qmfi93o1_1280.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

^ this is how people end up in the news, freak electrocution accident :D

Maybe the only case you could make of a person actually dying as a result of GTA. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

He never heard of Vita remote play.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭Doge

2Pn0OPJ.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

56510484.jpg
    78-something-horrible-has-happened-to-sonic-funny-meme.jpg
    180081arts.png
    scumbag-ea_o_1236311.jpg
    the-sad-truth-about-ea.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭C14N

e_e wrote: »
    *pic*

The lag must have been unbearable.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,786 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ok, I think I know the PS2 red screen of death, but is there a reason for the 2am?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Might not be to everyones taste, but I find these Animation just brilliant. :P

And here's me thinking "I enjoyed this. I'm going to subscribe"... Already am. Loves me some TotalBiscuit

• Registered Users Posts: 14,818 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

h9A5A36A6

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I love this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Both are gifs so Ill just put up the links otherwise this page will take days to load for people.
    http://i.imgur.com/X6Mo27v.gifv
    http://i.imgur.com/8sIMrV1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Both are gifs so Ill just put up the links otherwise this page will take days to load for people.
    http://i.imgur.com/X6Mo27v.gifv
    http://i.imgur.com/8sIMrV1.gif
    Hmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

PD2hASy.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Am I the only one who gets annoyed with sketches, and TV shows....when they show someone just randomly mashing a controller that would in no way make the game work.
    The girl in the middle isn't pressing anything...hover thumbs....the girl on the right at one point is mashing the start or Xbox button :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

That's the only thing that made you think it wasn't humourous?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭C14N

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Am I the only one who gets annoyed with sketches, and TV shows....when they show someone just randomly mashing a controller that would in no way make the game work.
    The girl in the middle isn't pressing anything...hover thumbs....the girl on the right at one point is mashing the start or Xbox button :P :P

I just never get the whole thing about people shaking controllers and wiggling around in their seats constantly. I've been playing games since I was about 3 years old and not once have I had the compulsion to do that or seen anybody do that. I don't know how that trope got started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

C14N wrote: »
    I just never get the whole thing about people shaking controllers and wiggling around in their seats constantly. I've been playing games since I was about 3 years old and not once have I had the compulsion to do that or seen anybody do that. I don't know how that trope got started.

Probably because if you showed a normal person gaming, apart from the occasional expletive when they die, they probably look like a slack-mouthed lobotomy patient with restless finger syndrome. It's like the way that Hollywood always tries desperately to make hacking look cool by having those awful montages of someone bashing away at two keyboards.

Also, that gamergirls sketch was terrible…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Also, that gamergirls sketch was terrible…

I apologise.

I have banned myself from posting here for 30 days.

Please forgive me :(

Advertisement