Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

5x5 stronglifts

• 06-03-2015 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi all. I'm currently in the process of choosing a gym program to follow and I cae across this 5x5 stronglifts program. From the little bit of research I have done it seems to be a very good and effective program.

I thought that it would be better to get opinions from people who have used this program before or are currently using it. How was it? Did you enjoy it? Is it effective? Would you recommend doing it?

All feedback would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

Hi all. I'm currently in the process of choosing a gym program to follow and I cae across this 5x5 stronglifts program. From the little bit of research I have done it seems to be a very good and effective program.

I thought that it would be better to get opinions from people who have used this program before or are currently using it. How was it? Did you enjoy it? Is it effective? Would you recommend doing it?

All feedback would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Its a great program. Progression in the compound basics and no bull**** , you cant beat it. Very popular program with good reason.

Advertisement