Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Experience of single couch bed

• 21-10-2020 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Single Couch Bed

If you stay overnight at a friend’s or relative’s home, you’ll probably see him jump in bed. This is done with the best of intentions - it makes you feel at home but not very comfortable.

The “mattress” is thin, usually with a solid metal bar in the middle, and is not long enough. As someone 1.98 m tall, I learned to ask if I can sleep on the couch instead.

But a new starter called Couch Bed wants to get rid of the sleep deprivation most of us associate with this hybrid piece of furniture and having tried it myself, I think it worked.

Despite the name, I always think of single Couch Bed as a mattress first. It is 25 inches thick when placed horizontally and is made of latex-free foam called CentriPur, specially designed to prevent the bed from overheating.

There are two sizes, twins and queen, which weigh 47 pounds and 70 pounds, respectively. But these weights are a bit misleading, as the method of sending the beds Bed, like the Casper mattress, the bed is delivered to your door in an airtight bag that needs to be opened to reach its actual size, makes the bed always more comfortable to use. Could you send it to the company? By moving for you, I was able to carry my ladder down without much trouble. But it’s probably the best job for two people.

The hat stood out better when I put it on Couch Bed because it was comfortable, and not just compared to the sofa bed I had slept on before. I don’t think it’s as good as my Casper mattress and it’s firm. But it doesn’t even look very difficult. The queen-sized single Couch Bed I tried was large enough that I was able to develop it without feeling limited.

Although designed to fit the bed frame, the single Couch Bed is comfortable when placed directly on the floor. Lying down, the seam that allows part of the mattress to become a sofa is visible, and you have the right to wonder if you will feel it during your sleep. But the surprising answer is no; I slept on the couch all night without waking up for not being good for some reason.

Moving the bed from sofa to sofa takes only a few seconds and requires no mounting tools. But that’s a small problem, considering how comfortable the couch is than the original inflatable mattress or sofa bed.

Single Couch Bed is a combination sofa. I like the height of the armrests and the width of the bottom. But my back feels very low when I sit upright.

I usually sit on a couch with my back high. But there no problem if I bend over and rest my head on my back or bend over, but the single Couch Bed works better in bed than on a couch for someone taller than me.

However, I found myself wondering if I really should replace the Casper mattress in my apartment in order to have a single couch bed it was a great experience sleeping on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

I think you're posting in the wrong forum.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Definitely the wrong forum :D
    Where did you intend to post this op? I'll move it to wherever you wanted it to be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

DBB wrote: »
    Definitely the wrong forum :D
    Where did you intend to post this op? I'll move it to wherever you wanted it to be :)

I thought for a moment he had a dog called Couch Bed..... lol

Advertisement