Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Last meal

• 21-10-2020 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭

You are to be executed tonight. So being a decent guy I've given you a last meal.
    You can have a starter, a dinner and a desert, no alcohol thats taking advantage of my generosity.
    Oh and no ordering 30 deep fat fried chickens in order to have a coronary. I won't be denied my executions.

So my soon to be dead friend
    Place your order

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭893bet

For starter I would have Georgia Salpa,
    Main course Emily Ratajkowski
    Dessert... Halle Berry.

Would need to be 24 hour meal as I am not as young as I used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

893bet wrote: »
    For starter I would have Georgia Salpa,
    Main course Emily Ratajkowski
    Dessert... Halle Berry.

Would need to be 24 hour meal as I am not as young as I used to be.

Excellent choice but would Sir not consider some mature tasting menu, Twink, Miriam O Callaghan, or even Priti Patel.
    I would happily go to the electric chair if I knew my last act was to shoot a load over that Tory bitch's face.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Edgware wrote: »
    Excellent choice but would Sir not consider some mature tasting menu, Twink, Miriam O Callaghan, or even Priti Patel.
    I would happily go to the electric chair if I knew my last act was to shoot a load over that Tory bitch's face.

Nope im assigning you arlene foster, theresa may,and joan burton. Thats your horn dead.
    Oooh matron

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Kylta wrote: »
    Nope im assigning you arlene foster, theresa may,and joan burton. Thats your horn dead.
    Oooh matron

The difficulty would be choosing the order. Arlene would be grating on the ears so I would have to come up ( Ooooh Vicar!) with something to keep her mouth quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭893bet

Arlene would need to be first to ensure she gets the full and first lumpy load.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,441 ✭✭✭✭banie01

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Kylta wrote: »
    You are to be executed tonight. So being a decent guy I've given you a last meal.
    You can have a starter, a dinner and a desert, no alcohol thats taking advantage of my generosity.
    Oh and no ordering 30 deep fat fried chickens in order to have a coronary. I won't be denied my executions.

So my soon to be dead friend
    Place your order

Wait, what?
    What am I being executed for?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,441 ✭✭✭✭banie01

For my last meal...
    To start a charcuturie platter.
    Mains would be a rare Chateaubriand with copious amounts of dauphinous and chipped potatoes.
    Dessert, well as alcohol is off the menu... :(
    I'd have to go with brownies and whipped ice cream.

For my last orgy ;)
    Cindy Crawford, the wee lass from Tyrone who worked in Quin's in the late 90's and Ana De Armas!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 253 ✭✭Xtrail14

She would kango the floor for pipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Wait, what?
    What am I being executed for?

For posting on boards

• Advertisement

Fish and Chips from an Italian chipper in Dublin. Bottle of club orange to wash it down.

No starter or dessert for me, that would be enough.

Oh, and loads of salt and vinegar.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭corner of hells

A big bowl of stuffing , a plate of brussel sprouts and a packet of senokot.

I'd refuse to be executed before my last ****e.

I'd give them something to clean up afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Reckon i may not be in the mood to eat....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Battered sausages with curry sause for a starter
    Spice bag, chicken balls and curry sause for main course and black forrest cake with tea for dessert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Edgware wrote: »

I'd say Patel would give you the mother of all reflux attacks, not a nice way to spend you're last few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Shellfish platter for starters.

Then roast duck with roast potatoes.

A cheeseboard to finish.

12 cans of Guinness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Fried chicken, mash, skinny chips and gravy. Feck vegetables.

Then rhubarb pie/crumble agus custard.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,799 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Starters would be a combo board of Vol-au-Vents and ribs. Mains would have to be mammys bacon and cabbage. Dessert would be sticky toffee pudding (NO DATES!) and ice-cream.

And as long as I could go with lad in hand, I'd be happy then.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Bunnypaws

Garlic mushrooms
    Beans on chips and
    A brunch

Goujons for all 3 courses. The nice processed ones and not squirty stringy “real” chicken.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭salamiii

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Starters: I'll have falafels, hummus, tabbouleh, & pickled veg
    Main: Christmas dinner with all the trimmings (extra veg & a bucket of gravy)
    Dessert: Coffee & two Ferrero Rochers for the nostalgia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭FGR

Starters would be something light like vegetable soup but with a lot of bread. Main would be likely a fillet steak with veg and sauteed potatoes. I'm not a dessert kind of guy so wouldn't worry too much about that.

As soon as I put down the fork I'll then appeal to the supreme court seeking a stay on all executions to determine whether they are an essential service during these turbulent times.

And from that enjoy living at the OPs expense for years to come !

Might possibly get compo out of it too..

Goujons for all 3 courses. The nice processed ones and not squirty stringy “real” chicken.

"real" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Shellfish platter for starters.

Then roast duck with roast potatoes.

A cheeseboard to finish.

12 cans of Guinness.
    Apart from the fact that the OP said no alcohol...there's a shortage of widgets for the cans of Guinness at the moment!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭COVID

Ham sandwich. Diet Coke. Apple.

COVID wrote: »
    Ham sandwich. Diet Coke. Apple.

I don't think they have Tesco Meal Deals on Death Row

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭COVID

Whyever not?

COVID wrote: »
    Whyever not?

No crime can be bad enough that you would have an apple with your last meal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

It's probably all the budget would allow for:P

Advertisement