Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deansgrange bike test route

• 05-10-2020 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anyone know the test route for bikes in deansgrange

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭goblin59

i use to have it on my satnav as i didn't turned it off during the test. Dont think its still there unfortunately.
    Ill have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Johnjesus

goblin59 wrote: »
    i use to have it on my satnav as i didn't turned it off during the test. Dont think its still there unfortunately.
    Ill have a look

Cheers even if you have an idea of the area would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭goblin59

Johnjesus wrote: »
    Cheers even if you have an idea of the area would be great

not there any more,

from what i remember its nothing overly complicated, but i wouldn't be familiar enough with the area to know the names.

you won't be doing anything major, U turn and slow driving was the most of it

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Johnjesus

excellent thats amazing great help

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Rx713B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Breezin

I've no idea what happens in a bike test nowadays, but on that route, I'd be practising roundabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Waillee123

There is a few roundabouts and as has been said it is mainly Glenegeary/Killiney. Big roundabout at Killiney shopping centre. The newish road down from that roundabout towards Dun Laoghaire (R118) is where they did the overtake and emergency stop. The u-turn was just in at Ballinclea Heights, slightly uphill which helped I thought.

I thought it was an ok route. A lot of it was through estates with cars parked so be aware of going around and overtaking them and observation.

Good luck!:pac::pac:

Advertisement