Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RTE: Drivetime with Sarah McInerney & Cormac O hEadhra

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭amlinopta

The Doomsday Dog is pawing the floor of the kennel.......

Doomsday Dog being restrained until the second hour. Maybe he will deliver today’s numbers, exponential growth, increasing R number, circuit breaker and a move to level 6 can’t be ruled out!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,054 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

amlinopta wrote: »
    Doomsday Dog being restrained until the second hour. Maybe he will deliver today’s numbers, exponential growth, increasing R number, circuit breaker and a move to level 6 can’t be ruled out!

Didn’t hear any word from him, someone must have put a square of Lino on the floor of the kennel.

Couldn’t burst out of the traps......:cool:

Listening to that populist tool Fitzmaurice...... what a tosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Listening to that populist tool Fitzmaurice...... what a tosser.

He popped up on Late Debate last week. He had missed the first twenty minutes having been delayed on important Dail business (Gino's suicide bill i believe).

Lad didn't need even a token briefing, straight in with his one-size-fits-all rhetoric.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Cormac's over pronunciation of Irish words place-names and phrases is freaky.

There was a former mother and baby home inmate on the show this evening.

She said something very interesting about where she gave birth to her daughter.

I imagine the player version might not carry this piece.

• Advertisement

No sign of the ‘Doomsday Dog’ yet..... must be clawing at the kennel door to get out and start spraying the negativity.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭john123470

Who is this lady talking about ..'invite men into parenting.."
    What is she On ?

No sign of the ‘Doomsday Dog’ yet..... must be clawing at the kennel door to get out and start spraying the negativity.

Here he comes, the deep breaths, the negativity, the portent of doom, choking back the ‘attack mode’ as he’s talking to a Kerry person.

Ok .... now back into attack mode, now focusing on the GAA and the Govt.

Finding it hard to home in on group to dump the negativity.

Here he comes, the deep breaths, the negativity, the portent of doom, choking back the ‘attack mode’ as he’s talking to a Kerry person.

Ok .... now back into attack mode, now focusing on the GAA and the Govt.

Finding it hard to home in on group to dump the negativity.

Doomsday will be salivating with the record numbers.

Doomsday will be salivating with the record numbers.

Yes, was held back by the fact he was talking to a Kerryman about the GAA.

Couldn’t go in at full revvs, holding that for ‘faceless’ targets like anyone except the Shinners.

‘Hindered at the first bend’ I believe is the appropriate terminology.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A sudden "petrol soaked rag" applied to the ringpiece before the trap opens used to do the trick. Can't do it any more or they'd have the ISPCA on to you.

Doomsday first up with the big news, level 5 for 6 weeks the recommendation. He's buzzing.

Doomsday first up with the big news, level 5 for 6 weeks the recommendation. He's buzzing.

Didn’t hear him today Am, probably gone for a lie down to kill the buzz.

Listened to the segment on Moycullen who went buck leppin’ and doo Lally whack after a big football win.

Place went bannanas.....

John Cooke went to ‘investigate’ ....no mate, nothing to see here guv, nothing to do with us, crowd from Galway City, full omertà.

While the fcukers went mad in the pubs and the streets, no social distancing, no masks, buck lepping and hugging.

:D

That’s Pat for you, will probably try to blame the ‘Gubbermint’ for it all.

Very little hard questions from Cooke, aaah shure it’s just a bit of harmless fun.

I heard the Doomsday Dog is fully muzzled and fizzing waiting to spring the bad news on up.

Drivetime team mad for action as they try to hammer us with bad news, surprised they don’t try to slam a really serious batter on us.

Like maybe ‘Everybody confined to house for six weeks, anyone going out risks getting shot’

Might increase their listeners as that seems that thats what they want to do to bring people into a frenzy.

The Doomsday Dog will have the petrol soaked rag applied to under his tail, by now, all it will need is someone to put a match to the ‘area’.

Be prepared.........

The Doomsday Dog will have the petrol soaked rag applied to under his tail, by now, all it will need is someone to put a match to the ‘area’.

Be prepared.........

Or be gingered up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66,848 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Sarah making it clear that Leo isn't getting away with it. Wonder will he have the cahonas to face an interviewer like her after this.

Sarah making it clear that Leo isn't getting away with it. Wonder will he have the cahonas to face an interviewer like her after this.

Huh huh......had her hoop handed to her by Damien English just now.

Wouldn’t let her away with her line of questioning....... but of course Mary Lou tries the auld name checking ..... six times in about five minutes this morning.

Maybe get Sarah to winkle into the big wedge SF were left recently......:D

Wonder would the name checking work there.........

Huh huh......had her hoop handed to her by Damien English just now.

Wouldn’t let her away with her line of questioning....... but of course Mary Lou tries the auld name checking ..... six times in about five minutes this morning.

Maybe get Sarah to winkle into the big wedge SF were left recently......:D

Wonder would the name checking work there.........

English just avoided the issue. Fairly shat himself when she straight up asked him to hold his hands up and admit they made a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Cole

He's going to have this thrown at him for the foreseeable future...and every government minister too...but he'll brazen it out.

English just avoided the issue. Fairly shat himself when she straight up asked him to hold his hands up and admit they made a mistake.

Heh heh Tryin hard Francie, I’ll have to give you that , English put her in her box with solid reasons for how things were done.

What you remind me of,Francie, if you forgive me ,is the classic ‘shouter from the ditch’. You seem to think that a click of the fingers can set up everything, that’s understandable with folk who can only see one thing.

You sound like the dude who would say “Cordon off Central Clones” and it’s done!!!

You don’t warn the people, the shops, the transport, the visitors, the utilities, you don’t set up any contingencies, any alternatives, any exceptions, any follow on problems, and instructions, the people who will set up the cordon, the equipment, the staff to operate......

Francie.........would you ever..............:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Cole

The voxpop girls...we exercised in the local "Gah pitch". Oh how I hate that term/pronunciation...like totally

That is absolutely bonkers

The Doomsday Dog is held up till 2100.

Break out the distemper pills...... he won’t be held back.

Heavy breathing, strong cadence, out of the traps like a holt of otters.

Lot of air come out of those pair........ balloon burst....

Heh heh Tryin hard Francie, I’ll have to give you that , English put her in her box with solid reasons for how things were done.

Fantasy listening again Brendi...you'll be calling Sarah a SF shill before long no doubt because she was mean to your boys. :)

Fantasy listening again Brendi...you'll be calling Sarah a SF shill before long no doubt because she was mean to your boys. :)

Poor auld Edwin put his finger on it..... and he was right.

Poor auld Edwin put his finger on it..... and he was right.

Brendi Goes Cryptic again.

Brendi Goes Cryptic again.

You heard me Francie. :rolleyes:

You heard me Francie. :rolleyes:

Yes, and if I tune into Radio Berlin, I would 'hear' that too, but I wouldn't have a clue what they were talking about.

Tuned into Drivetime for the first time in ages.

It's really gone down hill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,675 ✭✭✭buried

You'd swear Ireland won the World Cup last night the way these two f**king goofballs are giggling and laughing here at some segment about shorts.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

Advertisement