Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigar Enthusiasts

• 31-12-2019 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Are there any active cigar enthusiast evenings/meets in Dublin? As an intermediate cigar enthusiast it would be great to meet others for smoke evenings and the like. Far from an expert but I do enjoy a smoke with coffee or even better, whiskey.

Also, other than "smoking areas" or beer gardens there is a very limited selection of places to actually enjoy your smoke so if anyone has suggestions that would be great.

Happy new year to all.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

**Moved from the Beer & Wine & Spirits forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Class of 82

There used to be a Dublin based group on Facebook, may be worth checking out.

I never got a chance to go to any of their meets but seemed a nice, friendly group of guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lab_Rat

Great thanks, must check it out.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Scaltan

Might be wrong place to post but where can you buy cigars like La Paz. I really like them but am having no luck finding them in Ireland. Any help greatly appreciated.

Advertisement