Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mohammed LOL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Binomate wrote:
    http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/2788/go0gle6zg.gif

A product of Karomas' good work with photoshop and IRC. :)
    tee hee! very good!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Anyone like the Kaiser Chiefs? LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 binaryboy

brilliant! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

This poor Arab must have a really hard life...

http://people.africadatabase.org/en/person/3496.html

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Woah there Ted. I'm all for ridiculing an absurd and contradictory rule; but let's not take the piss out of anothers' faith for the sake,and all willy nilly I say..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

The other thread was locked.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=54516457#post54516457

So we can not laugh about Mohammed? Why not? We can laugh about Jesus..

Anyway I dont see why Mohammed would be offended, afterall he was a cute and cuddley teddybear was he not?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

because theres a feckin humongus differ tween a few aul biddies ringin up Joe Duffy ta complain and a Fatwah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

because theres a feckin humongus differ tween a few aul biddies ringin up Joe Duffy ta complain and a Fatwah

whats a fatwah?
    drdre wrote: »
    what are u people on you are mocking muslims , no bosy mocks ur religion.cop on and get a life.

Well people mock one another all the time both in friendly social situtations and they also mock people they dont like. some people cant seem to take it... but really though mocking someone for the beliefs can be amusing if they are one those people who try to "save" you. They have no defence one you use sound reasoning and logic so many questions religious people cant answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Ahhhh those muslims ,sure what ails them ? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

latchyco wrote: »
    Ahhhh those muslims ,sure what ails them ? :rolleyes:

40 lashes for you HAGAR if it was a teddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

When can we expect to see the Moses LOL thread?

moses.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,101 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

the_syco wrote: »
    Look, and you'll find a "Jesus LOL" thread. And its "no body". Also, we do a great job mocking our own religon:D:p;)

If you're going to make a correction, make sure it's correct:

nobody

• Registered Users Posts: 16,101 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

drdre wrote: »
    what are u people on you are mocking muslims , no bosy mocks ur religion.cop on and get a life.

We are not 'u' people. And it's not 'ur' religion. Cop on and learn to write properly; Allah would be pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Slow coach wrote: »
    If you're going to make a correction, make sure it's correct:

nobody
    Gotta say, you live up to your username:D:p

I'll get my coat...

If miss gibbons does recieve 40 lashs (hopefully not but she has being charged with racial hatred which is a load of tripe ) there is also the possibility (hopfully not ) there could be a back lash against muslims in the uk and maybe elsewere ,of course that may not intrude to the thinking of the muslim goverment in the Sudan who wont give a monkeys anyway .

latchyco wrote: »
    If miss gibbons does recieve 40 lashs (hopefully not but she has being charged with racial hatred which is a load of tripe ) there is also the possibility (hopfully not ) there could be a back lash against muslims in the uk and maybe elsewere ,of course that may not intrude to the thinking of the muslim goverment in the Sudan who wont give a monkeys anyway .
    I'm glad someone is putting in the effort. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Says you. Try being the manager of 'Kitchen World*'.

(*not affiliated with World of Kitchens, Galaxy of Kitchens, Kitchens 'r' us and Lord Kitchener, all of which haven't gone bust yet, have not been featured on Liveline and it's only by a bizarre freak of nature that the owner of the aforementioned scullery emporiums resembles the owner of the now defunct Kitchen World wearing a tacky Groucho Marx disguise.)

• Oh great. The last thing I need right now is Holy War declared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭BRIAN1956

Holy Cow,
    Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone of the Hindu religon:rolleyes:

Remember when all Irish were labled as terrorists?
    We didn't like it.

Everybody seems to think Muslims get up to Al Qaeda things, they have just Bin Laden with a bad name:eek:

The one's to watch out for are "The Judean People's Front" :confused:

• Advertisement

BRIAN1956 wrote: »

The one's to watch out for are "The Judean People's Front" :confused:

What I'm really looking forward to is the PFFJ - Peoples' Full Frontal of Judea :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

({};-{7->--<

An ASCII artist's impression of Muhammad. NO!!!!! What have I done? We're dooooomed!!!!!

Hagar wrote: »
    I'm glad someone is putting in the effort. :D
    Is the English language not amazing ? :D

300px-Backofhead.png

Islamic extremists are unsure how to react to this sketch of what may or may not be the back of Mohammad's head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

jaysus! (dont go takin offence to that now), but i jus saw this on the news (totally outta touch with the news as im in college and rarely watch tv)

are they flippin serious, what a load of utter crap! a teddy bear named muhammed (oh god i prob spelt that wrong, this is me caring.... :cool:) and a teacher goes global in the news.... are they freakin serious!?!!

is this jus cause nothin serious has been happenin to report?...or r they ACTUALLY FREAKIN SERIOUS...LOAD OF UTTER BOLLOX!

im naming the next dog i get "muhammed", stupid religious bigotry in my opinion.

have those bloody extremest "sand monkeys" nothin better to do wit their time?...why dont they jus go play in the sand n make sand-castles or summit...

Oh dear

http://www.muslima.com/ - by Google Ads

Oh dear

http://www.muslima.com/ - by Google Ads

Showin' plenty of ankle there ;)
    However, if you want to contact the female members you will need to take out paid membership. To join click here.

Who said Islam is anti-female?

I think we'll have to take this to Lolocaust soon :p

Took me a while to find it but here it is

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054885222

Maybe we could bump this one up or merge? Shame to let it die when Jesus LOL gets a sticky

EDIT: Wahey!!!

Threads merged.

Have fun, let's keep it light-hearted.

• Advertisement

Advertisement