Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,912 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers have split after 10 years of marriage. The couple married in May 2010 and have two children together - Source EW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers have split after 10 years of marriage. The couple married in May 2010 and have two children together - Source EW

They were a couple that I just knew would split up. I’m not sure why but I just knew they would. Maybe because Hammer was pretty young when they married.

Matt Smith and Lily James have spilt up and he is rumoured to be with Claire Foy now

Lily has moved on to Captain America aka Chris Evans, lucky girl

Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama have ended their relationship, I really thought marriage was next for them :o

Demi Lovato is engaged to actor Max Ehrich

Jennifer Garner has split from John Miller and has been spotted with Bradley Cooper (could be just an Alias reunion catch up)

• Advertisement

Miley Cyrus has broken up from Cody

Dianna Agron (Glee) and husband Winston Marshall have split

Cardi B has filed for divorce from Offset

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Cardi B has filed for divorce from Offset

I'm not too surprised. She forgave him a few years ago after he cheated. I'm guessing it was more of the same.It must have come out recently because they had seemed good based on her insta stories.

It's always a shame when there are kids involved. I hope she got a good pre-nup she's worth far more than him now.

Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich have broke up two months after their engagement

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Is Dominic West separated from his wife as

https://twitter.com/DailyMailCeleb/status/1315617919401951234

Oh did you not hear, they fled Italy within hours of those photos being taken, had another snog and got caught on camera in the airport, and the following morning he and his wife went outside their UK home to greet the paps, showing them a handwritten statement to the effect that their marriage is stronger than ever. She didn't look desperately happy and kept her hands firmly in her pockets while letting him kiss her for the cameras. Oh, all while wearing the same clothes he had on in Italy the previous day!
    Anyway, it seems a number of the women he's had flings with over the years, mostly while filming on location, have crawled out of the woodwork to suggest that his wife puts up with his indiscretions, the implication being that she couldn't afford to hold on to her beloved castle in Limerick without his financial input (he bought her sister's share of it some years ago, allegedly).
    It's all quite sad IMO.

Armie Hammer's wife found "passionate texts" from someone called "Adeline." It turns out that was the code name Lily James was using when she and Armie filmed Netflix's Rebecca last year - From Perez Hilton

• Registered Users Posts: 27,838 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Lily James seems to have a thing for her costars!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Armie Hammer's wife found "passionate texts" from someone called "Adeline." It turns out that was the code name Lily James was using when she and Armie filmed Netflix's Rebecca last year - From Perez Hilton

Intriguing!

Urgh, I hate Armie Hammer. As an actor, he’s fine but in interviews, no thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I have never heard of Lily James until all these news stories

Brad Pitt and Nicole Poturalski have broke up, no idea who she is

Autosport wrote: »
    I have never heard of Lily James until all these news stories

She was in Downton Abbey

I thought Matt Smith cheated on her with his The Crown co star and now she is the rumoured other woman

I usually roll my eyes at the whole “The new girlfriend* looks a lot like the ex” thing but Lily James does bear a resemblance to Hammer’s ex.

*I’m aware this is just rumours :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Julieanne Hough files for divorce after three years of marriage

Marriage is hard work :( I admire people who try it, work at it, and hold their hands up and lovingly move on from it

• Advertisement

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have broken up after nearly 10 years, they have 2 kids

Shia LaBeouf divorcing wife Mia Goth and now out with new lady Robert Pattinson's ex FKA Twigs

FKA twigs sues Shia LaBeouf over behaviour allegedly involving physical, emotional and mental abuse

Tyler Perry and longtime girlfriend Gelila Bekele have split

Zoe Kravitz files for divorce

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are getting a divorce if Page6 is to be believed

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are getting a divorce if Page6 is to be believed

I just saw that, it will be one expensive divorce if it’s true

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have broken up after nearly 10 years, they have 2 kids

Looks like Olivia is Harry Styles new lady

• Registered Users Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Holla we want pre-nup. 'We want pre-nup, yeah'.
    It's something that you need to have
    Cus when she leaves yo ass she gonna leave with half.

I was always amazed he got her with the terrible chat up line he used:
    Then she crossed paths with Jason at a Saturday Night Live after-party, where she admired his dance moves and he came out with what she called “the greatest line.”

He said: "Whatever you’re looking for, you don’t need it.”

VOM.

• Advertisement

But aren’t they both independently loaded? I don’t see who will be paying money to who.

Advertisement