Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Turtle Vet

• 03-10-2020 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi guys,

We have two yellow bellied slider turtles & I'm concerned that they might be developing shell rot. Does anyone know of a vet that looks after turtles near Cavan? I know there's one in Bray, but I'd rather not travel that distance with them, so hoping there's somewhere closer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Would your, or any, vet know? Or google? I have limited internet access... Or the main vet hospitals?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sunflour

Graces7 wrote: »
    Would your, or any, vet know? Or google? I have limited internet access... Or the main vet hospitals?

Thanks Graces7, I've contacted one online, as there was no answer to their phone, so hopefully that will work out. Would like a good recommendation from someone if possible though.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭REPTILEDAN88

Paul Kelly in Ratoath, Co Meath is very good he is Tayto parks vet & has experience with reptiles too. He's the closest to you id use myself to be honest. I've friends who have used him to treat their snakes etc.

Advertisement