Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside. Seeing the boyfriend tomorrow and I’m so excited I can’t sleep :o:D

Haha cringe much? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Diet Coke break time :D

Pity I can’t admire the view of my neighbours builders today :(

Happy Good Friday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hot flushing and stressed. GP surgery has fecked up big time and I'm very, very angry.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Hot flushing and stressed. GP surgery has fecked up big time and I'm very, very angry.

Oh crap, sorry Sardi.

Sardonicat wrote: »

Sorry to hear that Sardi, hope it can be sorted!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Soon time for the trundle. Currently looking at motogp updates

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's a gorgeous evening here , cold but lovely!
    Have a great long, indulgent weekend all , no matter how you choose to spend the time :)

Gorgeous evening here as well :)

Hope you got things sorted Sardi ((hugs))

Sent someone to the shop to buy dog food and what did they buy only cat food :D I said the box with the white dog on it (Cesar) and they bought the box with the white cat on it :D I can only but laugh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Lovely sunny day but a bitter wind here too.

Hope you all have your Easter eggs ready!

Lovely sunny day but a bitter wind here too.

Hope you all have your Easter eggs ready!

I sure do, bought mine weeks ago when I could choose which one I wanted and then yesterday decided I wanted a Mini Egg one and bought one in the local shop :) Not many places still have eggs.

Have you got yours Leg?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    I sure do, bought mine weeks ago when I could choose which one I wanted and then yesterday decided I wanted a Mini Egg one and bought one in the local shop :) Not many places still have eggs.

Have you got yours Leg?

I do, have it a few weeks now. I'm just surprised it hasn't been eaten already! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffeehouse gave me a free latte. Happy Friday!

Carside, new wheels in the boot and now just killing time till my boyfriend finishes work and puts the wheels on for me

Beautiful evening, happy Friday everyone! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Pacific foggy. Hoofing it today. Doing the rounds. Now at coffeehouse.

Sat outside with my beloved drinking beer. Am drunk now.

Sat outside with my beloved drinking beer. Am drunk now.
    Cheers! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Rushing around earlier from shop to shop to find any Easter eggs left - nada in Tesco, nada in Centra but hit the jackpot in a place near Smithfield. Yaaay! :D

Should have got them earlier in the week but I was flat out working...

Lovely sunny day here today but very chilly. Happy Friday all! :)

Deskside, got up too early but had loads for doing. Coffee shall see me through, i hope.. *gulp*

Deskside, got up too early but had loads for doing. Coffee shall see me through, i hope.. *gulp*

Any time I have the laptop out for Boards Grem I do click on your dragons. It brings me straight to a website and suggests I sign up. Is my clicking helping?

Any time I have the laptop out for Boards Grem I do click on your dragons. It brings me straight to a website and suggests I sign up. Is my clicking helping?

Yes it does, unique clicks even if you don't register help them hatch :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

The storey so far

Sardi is having a rotten time .... hope things improve for you Sardi

Mam topped up her tan

Auto sent Sephers to get dog food

Kitty really really wants to see BF ( to get him to fit the new wheels )

Frostie is drunkies

Leggy thinks she still has an easter egg ( obv she hasnt checked that :p )

I've just finished a bar of chocolate so wont want dinner

Just another Good Friday evening

Nothing to see here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Some people do Tinder. I'm doing Blender all day.

I can sell Easter Eggs as I have loads.:D

Coffee shall see me through, i hope.. *gulp*
    My drug of choice. :o

Me too. :cool:

Yes it does, unique clicks even if you don't register help them hatch :)

:confused:

I cant see the dragon eggs now ( used to be able to ) what have I done :( ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

thomil wrote: »
    Blender as in the rendering software? Chances are your chances of success are several magnitudes higher than for Tinder users :D

@Sardi: I hope you catch a break, you more than deserve it.

Just put the work laptop away until Tuesday. Yay :):)

That's the Blender I'm talking about. Very stimulating.:D

0lddog wrote: »
    :confused: e I cant see the dragon eggs now ( used to be able to ) what have I done :( ?
    Found a dragon nest of eggs in Grem's profile. Clicky! Happy dragon Easter eggs! :D

:confused:

I cant see the dragon eggs now ( used to be able to ) what have I done :( ?

I can't see them on touch site or at work, flighty dragons ;)

I can't see them on touch site or at work, flighty dragons ;)

Win lappy & f/fox here ...

Dragons last seen following Fathom out of coffee shop

:D

• Advertisement

Win lappy & f/fox here ...

Dragons last seen following Fathom out of coffee shop

:D

Maybe your settings changed and you can't see signatures anymore.

Listening to a Deep Dish mix

Advertisement