Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Neighbour Parking

• 19-06-2021 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

I live in a housing estate which has a busy road running thru it, my next door neighbours house owns four cars and two of them are constantly parked on the public roadway outside my driveway at either side of my entrance gate, these block my view of traffic on the road as I enter or leave my driveway. While I accept that nobody has the right to exclusively park outside their driveway on the public road, I feel that these cars are obstructing my view and are a danger, I have brought this up with my neighbour but to no satisfaction, I feel they should have considered where they were going to park four cars before they bought them, any advice please? There are no road markings and the neighbour is a difficult person to deal with.
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement