Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for recommendation Treadmill

• 05-12-2018 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Guys,

I am looking for a recommendation on a treadmill.

I was in Elverys shop this morning & saw their cheapest model - the "Proform 305 CST Treadmill"

My plan was just to enquire see prices & wait until January sales - however staff are saying as its always on offer (reduced from €800 to €599) it will not be reduced any further in January.

Anyone have an opinion on this model as well as price?

I had being going to put it upstairs - but also notice on their website that due to the weight they will only deliver to ground floor!

Did anyone ever convince them to deliver upstairs?

Thanks to all

Tanka

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭kavanagh_h

Has anyone got a proform 305 cst treadmill. Wondering if the ground wire has to be screwed all the way into the side bar. I cant get it on any further than qtr of the way. Rgds H

Advertisement